1920 Bc

HUSch

Secret-monger
1. Work boat 1 f
2. Ari should heal
3. Ana 2 at hill or better heal
4. Archi chop
5. research hunting
6. I think, we must collect :gold:, so research rate 0 at least this turn, better 2-3 turns.
7. New warrior 9 or wait for settler. where want we found the city?
8. What should we build in Peri, the settler in CERN will be build with chop, so I prefer a Granary for the next 4-6 turns and then with hunting a holkan.

Attachments

• 1959 Ari.JPG
    1959 Ari.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 1959 Ana.JPG
    1959 Ana.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 1959 Home.JPG
    1959 Home.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 205
:woohoo: Woot! Great noos for the Hindoos!!

Yes, Hunting for Holkans :whipped:

:salute: Farewell, Pythagoras! May your contribution to our knowledge grow with the years!

I wait for answers/votes about the new warrior? And thelocation of the new city isn't decide.

1. Work boat 1 f -> ok
2. Ari should heal -> ok
3. Ana 2 at hill or better heal -> 2
4. Archi chop -> ok
5. research hunting -> ok
Other possibility could be priesthood and chop the oracle for MC.
6. I think, we must collect , so research rate 0 at least this turn, better 2-3 turns. -> 0% research this turn is ok, but we should not halt too longer than we need for the next tech
7. New warrior 9 or wait for settler. where want we found the city?
8. What should we build in Peri, the settler in CERN will be build with chop, so I prefer a Granary for the next 4-6 turns and then with hunting a holkan. -> granery in Peri; CERN could whip settler for 1 or better 2 pop, chops into next worker+settler or oracle in case we go for it (meaning priesthood now)

Topas
priesthood needs more than 3 turns, but we get 2 chop-giins in the next 3 turns.
Also we need at least 1 turn collect money and then 3 turns for hunting.
Does it be better the settler gain the chop now and the next 'll be build with whipp; I think so, because after the whipp we need a time to grow. In 3 turns CERN finish the settler.

We can get 1 chop-gain (Eup) in Peri, so we stop after this turn Eup and decide the town in the next turn.

The new warrior get the name Pythagoras 2, he remains in the near of our towns.

We 've now 18 hours, I 'll wait 14 hours before I play.

Topas
priesthood needs more than 3 turns, but we get 2 chop-giins in the next 3 turns.
Also we need at least 1 turn collect money and then 3 turns for hunting.
Does it be better the settler gain the chop now and the next 'll be build with whipp; I think so, because after the whipp we need a time to grow. In 3 turns CERN finish the settler.

We can get 1 chop-gain (Eup) in Peri, so we stop after this turn Eup and decide the town in the next turn.

The new warrior get the name Pythagoras 2, he remains in the near of our towns.

We 've now 18 hours, I 'll wait 14 hours before I play.

The Oracle is on option to go for now. (but probably not much later... it could be already too late if Cav goes for it...(researched priest after medi ... having checked the latest intel))

If we go for the Oracle, we could definately pre-chop all forests. (don't care about loosing 1 or 2 turns on moving workers)
We have 4 forests to left in CERN worth 80/150 hammers for the Oracle. So we could build/whip the Oracle in 4 or 5 turns after priesthood.
-> we could have constructed the Oracle in 8-10 turns (including this one).

The conservative way to play would be: hunting -> AH and chop+build workers+settlers... but I don't think this is the best way to go for us now.

Concerning whipping settlers/workers
We get between 2.3 and 2.5 (raw)-hammers per food-unit, when whipping with pop3/4! This is a huge conversion-rate.
I think constantly whipping 1 or better 2 pop into settlers/workers every 10 turns is a huge gain for us.

What I really wanted to say:
We probably have only one chance for the Oracle and that would mean, go for it now. And if we try it, we should definately invest or forrest into it.
(One big tech like MC definately rings us back tech-wise and a future prophet is certainly nice for a shrine or theo-bulb.)
Or MM has to be made according our future plans. -> forest in wonder or in settlers.

Cav has 2000 researched a tech without MP, probably Priest, we need 3 turns to research priest, so they 've an advantage of 5 turns, that is a lot of time, perhaps we can get it. But I think we need more the location of a strategical res like horse and/or iron. Additional I don't like combat warrior against barbs, if we can build with hunting our UU for long time the best defence against it (together with chariot for all time against barbs).

I 'll play in 4-5 hours and need somme other opinions about this.

Ok, then let's go for hunting -> AH.
(Didn't know, about Cavs research.)

... but I still think, that we should use the whip for the settler.
We should put the next chops into our next settlers/workers. (1 chop and a pop2-rush is about a settler + the obvious 1 or 2 turns regular production)
... we definately have to speed up! (And this is how to do it.)

tinker
I've amost never build the Oracle with marble. it's quite cheap and masonry+quarry delay it too much.

Then I 'll whipp the settler this turn.
Research hunting
And all commerce for wealth.

Tinker
I looked before I wrote at civstat.

Top Bottom