193,265th Warlords/BtS question

neismond

Chieftain
I have read several conflicting things, and I cannot seem to find the information on the website or the box covers. Maybe I am just dumb :confused:

Beyond the Sword expansion pack has every single exact content/information/leaders/units/techs/etc that Warlords has EXCEPT for the six scenarios in Warlords. All Warlords civilizations, units, etc. is found exactly in Beyond the Sword. The only difference is the 6 Warlords scenarios are not in Beyond the Sword.

Is this paragraph correct? I typically don't play scenarios per se, and am deciding if it is worth the $20 to buy Warlords. I will buy Warlords if it has different civs, units, etc. that Beyond the Sword does not have... but if the only difference is the scenarios, then BtS it is.

Thanks all! Again, maybe I just overlooked it... but I cannot seem to find this info.

As far as i know, BTS includes all features from Warlords with the exception of the scenarios. If I am incorrect, someone please correct me.

You are correct and that paragraph is accurate; BtS includes all the units, leaders, civs, buildings, traits, great generals, etc from Warlords.

Top Bottom