1st Emperor Poll (IDG II)

Who should be our 1st Emperor?

• abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe we should have a run-off poll where you can't vote for yourself. You know, since we all voted for ourselves.

I was going to use the same rules as the 1at IDG where you could not vote for yourself. However we do have IamJohn who is not alligned with a house and could be the deciding vote. Hopefully we get a few more citizens in the next 48 hours and the problem would solve itself. The rules call for a run-off if there is a tie so we can ammend the rules to include that no house leader can vote for himself in a run-off.

Yeah, it is kinda funny huh. What would you expect from four seperate groups of people, meeting for the first time in a council to plan the destiny of all their peoples?

"I vote for me..." HAHAHA

Awesome, this is working out well.

Let's just see what we can get here within the next 2 days. Btw, do we have the map and game all ready to go except for the leader? I want to check this out, as my current game is starting to come to a close.

Whoever becomes Emperor will have to start the game once we've chosen a leaderhead/Emperor. Looks like it is up to IamJohn to decide our destiny.

Lets just hope he doesn't abstain.....

I vote that we go with Joao II. If we wait a day or two we'll just probably end up with a tie.

Top Bottom