1st News Ad - Poster

Cyc

Looking for the door...
There! That's what we're looking for as far as the first ad. The image is full sized. I copied the link to the image from the thread I mentioned before (post 32 of Frontpage Ad) and it appeared here as full size. Let me know if you have problems.

Cyc

EDIT: I put the right picture in. We want the white letters not red.

Lets not waste anymore time, send it. I'll update the Start Here post ASAP.

EDIT: Start Here thread is up to date.

Great! It looks fantastic too.

Lets not waste anymore time, send it. I'll update the Start Here post ASAP.

EDIT: Start Here thread is up to date.
No time has been wasted, Lord Civius. I tried to get this thing up long ago. I haven't had a problem with posting this pic, but the mods are having a problem. It shouldn't be this complex. I have been keeping in contact (or at least on my part) with the mods.

And there is no "sending it". I have explained the situation to DaveShack, Rik Meleet, and Thunderfall. We are all waiting on DaveShack to get this thing rolling.

No time has been wasted, Lord Civius. I tried to get this thing up long ago. I haven't had a problem with posting this pic, but the mods are having a problem. It shouldn't be this complex. I have been keeping in contact (or at least on my part) with the mods.

And there is no "sending it". I have explained the situation to DaveShack, Rik Meleet, and Thunderfall. We are all waiting on DaveShack to get this thing rolling.

Don't let it get ya frustrated Cyc. I'm sure it'll all get worked out soon. I know you've done everything you can on our end. :cool:

Congrats you guys, it looks pretty cool having that up there...

Indeed it does...

Now to make sure we get the folks settled.

It`s vital they choose a city and then it`ll be vital for thier reps to keep them in the loop - I`m suggesting weekly reports.

Vra you are defiantly correct. I wonder if we should make the "residency" part of citizen sign up more in-depth, asking for a certain tile within the empire before the citizens could be registered to vote.

Lets not bambard them with such a decission while signing up. I could add this to the Start Here thread to give a better understanding of how it works and a link to the residency thread.

Ha! I just saw it! Congrats everyone. :goodjob:

Attachments

• Home News.gif
    Home News.gif
    67.3 KB · Views: 299
Its great, the games been sparked up quite a bit it seems! :)

Top Bottom