1st turn cant select production

Chiyochan

King
every time I search for this bug I just get "load an autosave".

unfortunately 99% of the time it happens to me it happens on turn 1. I am using the community patch and yet not another earth mod this time, but its not the only time.

So far as I can tell, when I click the city and this happens, buildings, wonders, anything, cannot be seen on the left hand side of the city view. I think this is related to the issue somehow. shift enter does not force the turn forward, nor does reloading a save allow me to select anything. please help.

Chiyochan

King
I would suggest posting in the community patch forum: http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=497 The community patch makes so many changes that it should be explored first as a cause of the conflict/problem, particularly when used with any other mods.

I already am, given how abyssmally rare it is for anyone to help me here I have brought more than one fishing pole.

Chiyochan

King
That's because loading an autosave does fix the issue.

I have mentioned it specifically because a known solution to this problem (that is, production issues) is to load an earlier autosave. I was eliminating it as a point of suggestion. my question is aimed at finding out what is causing the issue, not what is not fixing it, as I am well aware it is not fixed by my doing this.

Top Bottom