1st World War II Conquest - Allied Italy

Luddi VII

Sheep farmer
Here is the first World War II Conquest.It's called
Allied Italy

THE HISTORY

In July 1943 The Allies invaded Sicilia.In September Italy capitulated and decleared Germany war.The Germans retired slowly and soon The Allies had total control of Italy.

For more information about the WWII Conquests see this thread .

THE CONQUEST

Civs : The Allies and The Axis.

Other : The Allies have already control of half the Italy and in war with The Axis.The conquest is on 67 turns.I have used only original C3C units.

Note!!: The conquest works only with Civilization III Conquests.

THE DOWNLOAD

This is version 1.00.Later versions come soon.

Attachments

• 1st wwiiconq v.1.00.zip
    48.7 KB · Views: 845
Download doesn´t work for me. I get an empty zip file.

Very nice scenario. You should've named the thread more specifically, like calling it "WWII Italy vs Germany" or "Allied Italy WWII".

I noticed that you had set the countries by Player 2 (Axis) rather than just Axis. This made there be culture borders inbetween German territory which looked rather odd.

I found it kind of add that some names were in Italian while some others were in English. I would either make all Italian cities Italian or English, not a mix. Torino is also mispelt. It should either be Turino or Turin, whatever language variant you plan to use.

Another suggestion would be changing the colors. The colors you set it too aren't practical. The Blue-Cyan color makes it blend in with the ocean on the map, and the black doesn't look too good in large areas. I changed Germany to it's default blue, and Italy (Rome) to it's default red.

I like this scenario a lot. I'll be playing this one for sure. :)

I'll download and give you some game reports, but not right now, at a much later date. :)

P.S. Can you post some screenshots?

This looks pretty good but when i once i loaded it up the allies had not contacted the axis, shouldnt they be in a locked war? and the axis hadnt learned fascism. other than those simple things good stuff :)

ok a couple more things....

how come every city is size 13?
corruption is way to high for some reason
wouldnt it be better if the allies used the Churchill tank rather than the normal tank, you could also use some of the other ww2 units from ptw

anyway the foundations for a good scenario are there

I've only played a few turns, but..........

I'll second what the Scotsman said about them not being in 'locked war.'

I don't know what the real populations were, but when you figure it out, make sure they don't all starve. Just add some food bonuses to the cities, like Wheat, Cattle, Fish. But don't add too much, or they'll grow like crazy.

I'll play some more turns, later. :)

P.S. Be proud, it is a good scenario.

Top Bottom