(2-02) Proposal: Coups require one successful election rigging to activate

I still like the idea of the proposal. Maybe this and an increase of coup chances to 75-(Influence Difference)/20 or something like that? A 50% coup chance if you have almost the same influence as the other player seems a bit too low...

I'll post a counterproposal on this.

So after playing a number of games, I actually don't think this proposal is needed anymore. Honestly the new coups feel pretty balanced to me. If it was just me, I would actually drop the proposal, but as a number of people have asked for it to stay, I will leave it intact.

But if it means anything to anyone, the OP of this idea is voting no to it :)

So after playing a number of games, I actually don't think this proposal is needed anymore. Honestly the new coups feel pretty balanced to me. If it was just me, I would actually drop the proposal, but as a number of people have asked for it to stay, I will leave it intact.

Is the AI using the new coup system properly?

Iirc the change to coup this patch was simply nerfing the success chance down to more reasonable range and AIs are less likely to send multiple spies doing the same things (thus more chance of them also rigging the CS you're going for). In the first place we have those suggestion because coup was made op through very high base chance (75%) and huge CS reward, but now the former was addressed and the later got a proposal coming next congress so I guess this is no longer needed.

Vote for my coup rate formula change instead :p

Proposal sponsored by axatin.

Top Bottom