(2-06a) Counterproposal: Rome Rework

I can do the sql text and graphic implementation for the villa, it’s just the dll coding I can’t help with (I can’t add the necessary code for the :c5food:in capital, etc)

I can do the dll changes. To implement an improvement with adjacency bonuses from improvements of a different type we would have to rewrite the Improvement_YieldAdjacentTwoSameType table (add an additional column for the adjacent improvement types that are counted)

I can do the dll changes. To implement an improvement with adjacency bonuses from improvements of a different type we would have to rewrite the Improvement_YieldAdjacentTwoSameType table (add an additional column for the adjacent improvement types that are counted)
This has been something @rek has wanted to do more generally for a long time. We can make an alternative, easier adjacency that uses full yields for each adjacent plantation, etc in the meantime.

The other parts are more central to the core of the improvement’s function and uniqueness; let’s try to focus on those first.

This would also help the “manurfsctory provides adjacency benefits” proposal of it were to pass, I would imagine both would need a similar treatment

The other parts are more central to the core of the improvement’s function and uniqueness; let’s try to focus on those first.
okay

This would also help the “manurfsctory provides adjacency benefits” proposal of it were to pass, I would imagine both would need a similar treatment
you're right, it would make it easier to implement that proposal

Yup. Can’t do that proposal without 2 adjacency working between farms/lumber mill/eki/manufactory/ etc

What a headache that proposal is going to be to code and keep updated and compatible if it passes…

What I am excited for is it would allow us to integrate pastures into the Eki’s 2 adjacent bonus, and allow terrace farms to integrate seemlessly with farm adjacencies.

Proposal sponsored by pineappledan, axatin and Rekk. (amended)

Last edited:
Top Bottom