(2-18) Proposal: Weaken Inspired Works Reformation Belief

Stalker0

Baller Magnus
Proposal: Reduce the faith and science bonus from inspired works from 4 to 2. Move the "buy archeologists with faith" bonus to sacred sites belief.

Rationale: The Inspired Works reformation is in my estimate the strongest choice by far. The science you get from this is insane, easily dwarfing the science gained from other reformations. Further, it also gives you a huge boost to faith, allowing you to crank out GPs very quickly, which you can use for holy sites....giving you even more faith. It has a solid boost of culture from great works. Everything about this belief is good, even the archeology faith buy is quite useful. So we are going to nerf the science and faith. We are then going to move the archeologist benefit to sacred sites, a belief that is a bit underpowered and also a bit boring, moving the bonus to that belief will give it something interesting to do, and its also thematically aligned (archeologists creating landmarks, aka another form of "sacred site").

Proposal: Reduce the faith and science bonus from inspired works from 4 to 2. Move the "buy archeologists with faith" bonus to sacred sites belief.
I support reducing the yields, but the archaeologist faith purchase should stay, or you need to find some other thing to give it.
If you remove that then Inspired Works has no time-delayed ability. Every other reformation (except for crusader spirit which sucks in every way imaginable) has some sort of tech or era unlocked ability, like augmenting a building class, or boosting the world congress.

I support reducing the yields, but the archaeologist faith purchase should stay, or you need to find some other thing to give it.
If you remove that then Inspired Works has no time-delayed ability. Every other reformation (except for crusader spirit which sucks in every way imaginable) has some sort of tech or era unlocked ability, like augmenting a building class, or boosting the world congress.
I don’t see why that’s a necessity. Even af the values I posted it’s still a hell of an ability. Not every belief has to work with the same exact package.

alright I will do a counterproposals for just the yield nerf, if people feel the archeologist cahnge may be too much.

I had a thought about this in my current game.

This belief is currently absolutely nuts due largely to strong the CS quests for coups are. Without them you wouldn't have nearly as many towns/manufactories/academies and this belief would be a lot more tame.

Proposal sponsored by balparmak.

Top Bottom