[Vote] (2-19) Proposal: Decrease Workshop Cost from 350 to 250 hammers

Approval Vote for Proposal #19 (instructions below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s a scalpel fix, then it’s a scalpel in the eye while you’re trying to fix a cleft pallet.
I don't think that analogy is helpful in anyway. To me it's more like supply/demand. The worse the building is, the cheaper it's expected to be to balance it.

I suggest we move the engineer bonus to the workshop and fix 3 problems at once: the outrageous overtuning of early engineers, the overvaluation of forges, and the undervaluation of workshops.
Did you still want to counter-propose this? If not I might write something up later tonight, if you don't mind.

Did you still want to counter-propose this? If not I might write something up later tonight, if you don't mind.
rather than doing this as a separate proposal, I think we should move the +2 :c5production: engineer bonus back from forge to Workshop and treat it as a modification to the previous congress' forge change in that proposal's ratification round.

Hmm, okay. That makes sense, and means the fact that I didn't submit the counter last night won't get in the way. I'm still not sure how ratification will happen, I tried to parcel out an amendment this session and it got roped into a counter proposal for an existing proposal.

Proposal sponsored by Legen.

Note that the lumber mill / logging camp proposal also contains a part that buffs the workshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom