[Vote] (2-21) (REVOTE) Proposal: Remove Gold Bonus from Chanceries and make Bonuses for CS Friends and CS Allies stack

Approval Vote for Proposal #21 (instructions below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ultimately voted in favor of this not because of the language of the ability, but because I find it bad design to take away yields because of doing something positive, like completing a CS quest, sometimes without intending to. This lack of agency should be removed for general play.

Regarding Germany's ability, in retrospect I wish it wasn't included in these changes. The lack of consistency is something to worry about, but it would remain in the game for those who wish to play with a hyper-focus on CS quests, friend/ally thresholds, and I don't want to lose that entirely. Also, it scales unlike the other yields, so it being more of a Unique behavior is fine.

I really appreciate this proposal, I never understood why I had to maintain my relations with CS at friend and avoid allying myself to have :c5culture: Culture instead of :c5science:Science or :c5food: Food and not :c5faith: Faith.
I would rather have favored a +1 :c5gold: Gold per CS Friend, and additionally +1 :c5production: Production per Ally for Chanceries but it's too late since it's up to the vote.

Would be an option to discuss during ratification. This session, two other proposals aimed at reducing gold have also passed (intl trade routes and late game building maintenance), maybe it will be too much now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom