[Vote] (2-26) Proposal: Base CS Influence Decay rate on Resting Influence

Approval Vote for Proposal #26 (instructions below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be more fair if CS used something like the Major civ's threat calculation, which upweights player army size?
Yeah I thought that was already the case for PoP, I thought it was supposed to magnify the player's army power a bit to represent the human's superior play on higher difficulties?
I tried that before, but it was bugged...that might be before I fixed a couple huge bugs with strength perception though.

Probably. I did a 4 hoplite rush as Greece recently. Monument + Shrine -> Immediately into 4 hoplites. Its about THE strongest military in terms of CS you can field at that point in the game, still didn't get a PtP
Were you blocked for other reasons? Your trade routes need to be able to reach the CS before you can pledge to it, for example.

and how hard is a PoP for a human to maintain on higher difficulties? Its incredibly difficult, even when I was at max supply with Greek hoplites I couldn't get one in the early game.
It's not that hard now that AI doesn't have supply bonus.

Proposal sponsored by Recursive.

Currently Siam does not benefit from Influence bonuses from first meeting.
I wasn't aware of this when I proposed the change to Siam's CS meeting thing. would it be possible to change it so Siam's extra influence on meet is an additional amount, rather than a forced value?

I wasn't aware of this when I proposed the change to Siam's CS meeting thing. would it be possible to change it so Siam's extra influence on meet is an additional amount, rather than a forced value?
Yes, with separate ratification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom