[Vote] (2-42) Proposal: Consolidate Apostolic Tradition and Way of the Pilgrim Founders

Approval Vote for Proposal #42 (instructions below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pineappledan

Deity
Voting Instructions
Players, please cast your votes in the poll above. Vote "Yea" if you'd be okay if this proposal was implemented. Vote "Nay" if you'd be okay if this proposal wasn't implemented.

You can vote for both options, which is equivalent to saying "I'm fine either way", but adds to the required quorum of 10 votes in favor.

All votes are public. If you wish, you can discuss your choice(s) in the thread below. You can change your vote as many times as you want until the poll closes.

VP Congress: Session 2, Proposal 42

Problem:
- Apostolic Tradition and Way of the Pilgrim are hodge-podge messes of mechanics that don't belong together. Both of them are a mess
- Both of these founders are have a component based on missionary spread, meaning 2 of the 9 founders are unusable by India

Solution: consolidate the two missionary spread founder beliefs into a single belief and make a new 9th founder belief

Proposal:
New Founder - Evangelism
Can build Apostolic Palace Wonder (4:c5faith: 4 :c5food:; +5:tourism: to all Holy Sites)​
When you spread your Religion to cities other than your Holy City gain +15:c5food: Food in Holy City scaling with new followers of your religion.​
If spreading to a Foreign city, gain +15 :tourism:Tourism, scaling with the number of Followers of other Religions.​

New Founder - Revelation
Unlocks Chartarium wonder (4:c5science:, +5 :c5science:science to Holy Sites, 3 slots for :greatwork:Great Works of Literature (+6:c5faith:/2:c5science: when themed))​
When you discover a new Technology, gain 2:c5faith:/:c5goldenage:/:c5culture: for each Follower of your Religion (max of 250 Followers).​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming by "Way of the Pilgrim" you are referring to Way of Noble Truths?

Also to clarify: the bonus from Revelation is not scaling with era, correct?

Is the influence on spread moved to any belief?
Is the "other than the holy city" part already in current Apostolic Tradition?

I'm assuming by "Way of the Pilgrim" you are referring to Way of Noble Truths?
Yes
Also to clarify: the bonus from Revelation is not scaling with era, correct?
Yes, only transcendence scales like that
Is the influence on spread moved to any belief?
For now, yes. I moved onto abode of peace in my belief rework, but haven’t proposed a full implementation of all my belief reworks (yet)
Is the "other than the holy city" part already in current Apostolic Tradition?
Yes that’s already part of it.

Proposal sponsored by pineappledan.

Way of the Noble Truth is the only Founder Belief in the game I ever take, as the AI never take it. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom