[Vote] (2-44) Proposal: Change some of the bonus yields to holy sites on Founder Belief Reformation wonders

Approval Vote for Proposal #44 (instructions below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pineappledan

Deity
Voting Instructions
Players, please cast your votes in the poll above. Vote "Yea" if you'd be okay if this proposal was implemented. Vote "Nay" if you'd be okay if this proposal wasn't implemented.

You can vote for both options, which is equivalent to saying "I'm fine either way", but adds to the required quorum of 10 votes in favor.

All votes are public. If you wish, you can discuss your choice(s) in the thread below. You can change your vote as many times as you want until the poll closes.

VP Congress: Session 2, Proposal 44

Problem:
- some of the bonus yields given by reformation wonders don't match their belief, or provide any synergy
- Theocratic rule is too strong in general, and has the strongest yields on its holy sites too.

Proposal:
Change Theocratic Rule's Grand Ossuary so that it gives +5 :c5gold: to Holy Sites on Empire (currently gives :c5culture:; too strong)
Change Holy Law's Divine Court so that it gives +5 :c5culture: to Holy Sites on Empire (currently gives :c5gold:; founder is triggered on policy adoption so this adds synergy)
Change Divine Inheritance's Celestial Throne so that it gives +5 :c5goldenage: to Holy Sites on Empire (currently gives :c5faith:; Founder is based on Golden Ages so this adds synergy)

Last edited by a moderator:
A soft nerf to Theocracy which I think is reasonable, a slight buff to holy law and divine inheritance, which I think could use some buffs. Looks solid to me.

A soft nerf to Theocracy which I think is reasonable, a slight buff to holy law and divine inheritance, which I think could use some buffs. Looks solid to me.
I recall you arguing that GAP are worthless in other threads. How is changing faith to GAP in divine inheritance a buff?

Overall it's probably not a buff to Divine Inheritance, but it is synergistic.
In another proposal, I merged the current :c5goldenage: on holy sites belief (Apostolic) with the only :tourism: on holy sites belief (Way of the Pilgrim), and kept the :tourism: on holy sites. The founder that fills the slot left in that proposal (Revelation) gives :c5science: on Holy sites for reasons which should be clear if you look at the belief. If divine inheritance didn't move over then there wouldn't be any founder that gives :c5goldenage: on holy sites.

Last edited:
I recall you arguing that GAP are worthless in other threads. How is changing faith to GAP in divine inheritance a buff?
And you were arguing in your tradition strategy play that GAP was actually really good....I do listen on occasion :)

a slight buff to holy law and divine inheritance, which I think could use some buffs. Looks solid to me.
people think holy law needs buffs? It strikes me as being by far the strongest founder belief when you found early

Proposal sponsored by pineappledan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom