1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

2 Cyberpunk LHs

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by orlanth, May 6, 2012.

1. orlanth

orlanth Storm God. Yarr!

Here are 2 futuristic or cyberpunk-themed LHs from the mod Colonization: 2071.

First is the Syndicate Crimelord who could be used for any futuristic-type bad guy or James Bond nemesis. It's a reskin of TheCapo's Comte de Cavour LH and uses the Churchill animations. I think some hair dye, glowing pince-nez and a sweet face-tattoo were just what the old Comte needed! ;):scan:

Second is my attempt at a LH for an Artificial Intelligence. It's a simple reskin using alpha texture to appear as a cloud of semitransparent binary digits in front of a background. I think the base model used was the Saruman LH by Chuggi, and it uses the Tokugawa animations.

Attached Files:

2. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Administrator Supporter

Oh....niiiiiice :love:.
    Will have to check the second :D.

3. Midnight-Blue766

Midnight-Blue766 The filidh that cam frae Skye

Carvour really sunk...

4. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

Must see AI in game.