1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[C3C] 2-player PBEM game

Discussion in 'Civ3 - PBEM Games' started by Captain Dantos, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Captain Dantos

Captain Dantos Chieftain

Hi, I'm looking to play a 2-player PBEM game on one of my maps unless any players have great user-created maps, as I've had a difficulty finding these and I'd love to play good maps.

Settings would be as follows:
    * Map File (custom large or huge) available for you before the game starts, and you get 1st choice of starting area, or alternatively random starting area for both players from 8 starting locations.
    * 1-2 bonus traits or bonus starting units+gold if not playing Inca (e.g. will give seafaring, militaristic or commercial as a bonus to Russians).
    * 6 AI civs, all modified with bonus traits to compensate unless you don't like that
    * Level: Preferably Demigod, Barbarians: Roaming (can be Raging if other player wants, depending on map size)
    * Game can be co-op or otherwise (as long as I get to kill off AI civs, I don't mind letting the other player build the spaceship). My maps are challenging enough that I often don't catch up in score with the AI's until the late Industrial age!

Game preferences:
    * Mass Regicide or normal (either is fine)
    * Random seed preserved or not (either is fine, but I usually do preserved)
    * Normal production (not accelerated)
    * No diplomacy win (too cheesy)

2. fanofrazorblade

fanofrazorblade Chieftain

message me if you want to play