1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

2 questions for Poser users

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by CivArmy s. 1994, Jun 30, 2005.

1. CivArmy s. 1994

CivArmy s. 1994 Chieftain

I have 2 doubt, maybe someone can help me: :)
    - Let's imagine I have 100 frames in a animation, there is possible I delete the frames 65, 66 and 67 without delete the frames after them?
    - I wanna render with shadows, for this reason I need the ground visible. But I need the ground using the color RGB 255,255,255 and if I type this color to the ground it appear in a grey number different of 255,255,255. Is it possible to do? How? BTW, it is a animation of many frames, I can't use Photo Shop in all the frames to get what I want.

thanks!

2. Kinboat

Kinboat Conan the Librarian

Yes you should be able to select just the frames you want (in the Animation Palette) and just delete the keyframes in those columns. Then you can drag a box including all the frames after them and move them three columns to the left... unless you want to leave three empty frames there.

I'm not sure what the problem is with the color of the ground. 255,255,255 should be pure white... It might look a little grey depending on the lighting you have in the scene. Try putting the Highlight color at 127,127,127 and see if that helps get a better white color.

3. CivArmy s. 1994

CivArmy s. 1994 Chieftain