2 separate 3.19/Buffy problems

smitsk00

plainlyfullofit
First, on laptop 1:

I have done the first two Vista fixes (will add new admin account when I get home). Buffy loads fine, but BtS shuts down every time I use stack attack. Will the third Vista fix or change this, or is something else wrong? I had been having problems when loading saved HOF files on 3.17 (crazy cash display and dates), so I completely deleted, uninstalled and reinstalled everything before installing 3.19 and Buffy. However, I did not patch to 3.17 first. Any advice?

Second, on laptop 2:

BtS 3.17 instlled already, but 3.19 patch won't load. I get a setup.exe error message.

Any advice would be appreciated, but keep in mind that I am about as computer literate as a 70 year old, so go slow...

What are these "Vista fixes" you mention, please?

On laptop 2, did you run the patch as administrator? See the "Lemon's Civ/Vista Guide" sticky for details on how to do that. :)

Yes, I have done that. 2 worked fine with another download, but the other is still a problem.

stack attack worked fine w/o Buffy

I havn't encountered any other problems as of yet. Thanks!

the 'stack attack' issue is a known problem with BUFFY ... we are looking at it. The only known work around is to deselect 'stack attack' option.

Top Bottom