2 Small Changes

Alorente

Warlord
Afforess, would it be possible to:

1) Put two arrows in the City Buildings Que so you could move a particular building up or down in the que? That way, if you change your mind on the place of a building, you don't have to delete everything above or under it.

2) Have the resources on the map automatically show up when you select a worker, like what happens when you select a settler? The resources would disappear again when you give the worker an improvement order.

Thanks.

Another nice change would be making the Resource Icons smaller (The ones that show up when you click on the Resource display button). I like to play zoomed out quite a bit so I can see as much of the map as possible. The problem I have is that the resource icons cover almost the entire square. I think 1/3 to 1/2 the current size would be fine.

Thanks.

Afforess, would it be possible to:

1) Put two arrows in the City Buildings Que so you could move a particular building up or down in the que? That way, if you change your mind on the place of a building, you don't have to delete everything above or under it.

2) Have the resources on the map automatically show up when you select a worker, like what happens when you select a settler? The resources would disappear again when you give the worker an improvement order.

Thanks.

Another nice change would be making the Resource Icons smaller (The ones that show up when you click on the Resource display button). I like to play zoomed out quite a bit so I can see as much of the map as possible. The problem I have is that the resource icons cover almost the entire square. I think 1/3 to 1/2 the current size would be fine.

Thanks.

1 & 2 might be possible, but I can't change the icon size. That's in the EXE. :sad:

I think this would be good for the BUG mod to do.

I asked EF and he said he will try to do the 2nd one, he will look into the 1st.

I'm glad it is exe blocked feature for size thing. I want no change to the size. It is bad enough it is small. It need no miniaturizing than it already is.

Otherwise, the first two ideas seems cool.

I think this would be good for the BUG mod to do.

I asked EF and he said he will try to do the 2nd one, he will look into the 1st.

OK. Thanks. Of the three, the first one would be the most useful since it is the area that slows down the most around mid game. That would save quite a bit of time.

Top Bottom