2008 Civfanatic Fantasy Football League Episode 2: Electric Boogaloo

Rotten weekend for dgfred's fantasy teams... lost in all four leagues :eek: .

For civ one team lost Westbrook and ran into M.Turner, the other got nothing
from T.Jones last night and ran into M.Barber and TJ.Houshamasomething... YIKES. Oh well, on to week 4 :cool: .

0-3....

0-3...

I've never started 0-3 before... :(

6 td's from favre? Are you kidding me? Had to happen this week too.

The belicheckians had three guys on bye and colston had zero points, but I still got smoked by 30 because of favre.

One of my projected 'keepers' just got his shoulder crushed by the Raven's D,
Mendenhall... out for season. :cry:

One of my projected 'keepers' just got his shoulder crushed by the Raven's D,
Mendenhall... out for season. :cry:

Tough break. I imagine I'd feel the same if Frank Gore or Chris Johnson would be out for the season.

4-0 on autopicks. It's a good thing my two handpicked teams are both 3-1 otherwise I'd feel pretty bad about my own picking... :blush:

2-2 for the San Jose Fire, not so bad... I'm 1st on another point league I set with my friends and 1-3 on CFC League 1.

0-4...

Won't you all be suprised when I run the table from here on out!

JT O'Sullivan is working for me now, and DeAngelo Williams and Brandon Jacobs both had ridiculous performances. Only person with 100 points so far and I'm still not done. 2 game winning streak!

JT O'Sullivan is working for me now, and DeAngelo Williams and Brandon Jacobs both had ridiculous performances. Only person with 100 points so far and I'm still not done. 2 game winning streak!

120 points is probably the best performance of the year so far. Lance Moore could join me in the triple digit club, again.:p I also find it pretty funny that your team, the one with the least total points, is putting so many on the board. That's how fantasy is though.

I won with 51 points against a team with more than half of its players on bye or injured. Whoopdy doo

Worst 4-1 team ever :mischief:

I lost the battle of the winless, and now stand alone at 0-5....... :(

This week is the battle of the undefeated... :D
Should be interesting...

Well, the autopicking Dark Demons stumbled to their first loss of the season, running into MONSTER games by Drew Brees and Correll Buckhalter... :eek:

0-6.........

*sigh*

At least I am keeping pace with the Lions.

I think I lost. How, I ask, HOW?!?1

Taylor and Campbell were busts this week.

I lost again against someone who had people out on bye's. It is disappointing that I keep losing to those teams, but more disappointing that people have already lost enough interest to not check their lineups anymore.

Top Bottom