2009 Civfanatics Fantasy Football Keeper League Year Two: 2 Fantasy 2 Football

Well, after the thursday game with Clark and Jones-Drew scoring 47 points combined I am really going to need a monster game from Chris Johnson to beat you...

And I, in turn, shall hope for a monster game from Ricky Williams to counter.

14 teams is a bigger problem. It means there are no good free agents if someone gets hurt or underperforms.

Isn't that the challenge?

Anthony Gonzalez got hurt in week 1, so I had to look for a replacement in free agency. I went with Austin Collie and later Antonio Bryant. So there are definately quality free agents to be had...

The same with Frank Gore. He missed time, so I picked up Jamal Lewis for a few weeks...

There is plenty of talent in the free agent pool and there is plenty of space on the roster for speculative buys. You just can't expect to fill a spot on Sunday morning if a RB1 is declared inactive.

While adjustments are available, I think it would be good if the bench was reduced from 6 to 3. Might make for more interesting decisions on who to keep and who must be let go.

And I, in turn, shall hope for a monster game from Ricky Williams to counter.

Well, Chris Johnson picked a bad game to be merely ordinary, so no repeat championship for me.

Best of luck in the final! :)

Well, Chris Johnson picked a bad game to be merely ordinary, so no repeat championship for me.

Best of luck in the final! :)

Thanks! I was worried for a little bit there when I saw I had some cold weather games to fret about.

Just one more game....

Dammmmn. When I went to sleep I thought I still had chance. I'd like to thank Indy for not going for the perfect season, making this loss possible.

Congrats grahamiam!

had i started jerome harrison in the semis (i had picked him up a week earlier and totally forgot) i had won it all.

well, 3rd place isnt bad either for someone who never before played fantasy football and missed the draft and is european.

take that, mericans. :p

had i started jerome harrison in the semis (i had picked him up a week earlier and totally forgot) i had won it all.

well, 3rd place isnt bad either for someone who never before played fantasy football and missed the draft and is european.

take that, mericans. :p

I'm not attending the draft next season, the autopick system is way better than my poor judgement when picking players, LOL.

EDIT: Congratulations Grahamiam!

Congrats Grahamiam

Will grahamiam please step forward and accept his accolades? You can't beat me and forget to rub it in!

Will grahamiam please step forward and accept his accolades? You can't beat me and forget to rub it in!
Sorry! Thought I lost it for sure, as my late RB subs backfired and Miles Auston disappeared that week. It was a squeaker.

Here's the rub in!

Attachments

• funny-dog-pictures-dog-gives-a-noogie.jpg
    funny-dog-pictures-dog-gives-a-noogie.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 41
Top Bottom