2010 LH of the Year Competition

Which is the Best LH for 2010

• Elle: Celtic queen with attitude!! 3D single-era animated leaderhead with pcxs - Rob (R8XFT)

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • Leonidas of Sparta: single-era 3D animated leaderhead with pcxs - Rob (R8XFT)

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Rob will win this years leaderhead of the year... just a hunch :O

Good luck Rob ;)

The pouty lips and background swung my vote in favour of Elle

Not going to lie to y'all, but this competition seems a little unnecessary. Regardless, I voted for whatever Rob is calling his Boudicca these days.

I don't think it's pointless - we're voting for LH of the year not LH maker of the year. It would be pointless if there was only a single LH but as there's 2 we still need to vote on our fave.

Good luck Rob ;)

The pouty lips and background swung my vote in favour of Elle
Hah! So that means that her being a Septic Queen counts for nothing, huh?

Yep, might be a tiny bit early, but I'd like to congratulate you, Rob, on your victory!!! :D

Leonidas all the way. He's totally badarse!

The lips on Elle are IMO a bit strange actually. They look swollen like she's had too much botox. Bautiful background though.

Congrats Rob. Maybe for 2011 we can have an all Rob competition with 12 entries?

The lips on Elle are IMO a bit strange actually. They look swollen like she's had too much botox. Bautiful background though.
As a matter of fact, Elle is based on a friend of mine called...Elle. She said that the lips are especially realistic of her. You wouldn't know her hence you wouldn't be able to compare the LH to the person ;).

Congrats Rob. Maybe for 2011 we can have an all Rob competition with 12 entries?
I doubt it. Joe Cool's started leaderhead making and looks like he'll be good; you never know when old LH makers come back into the fray!

you never know when old LH makers come back into the fray!

Not CivArmy, though. I have it on good authority that I threw him, cursing my name and firing his pistol, out of the back of a cargo plane loaded with Lost Inca Gold, into the Amazon rain forest.

Not CivArmy, though. I have it on good authority that I threw him, cursing my name and firing his pistol, out of the back of a cargo plane loaded with Lost Inca Gold, into the Amazon rain forest.
I'm still in contact with CivArmy and (after you threw him out of the 'plane) he made it back to Brazil, where he is still enjoying 3D modelling - but not for Civ III :).

What?! I paid those jungle piranhas millions of dollars to make sure he never made it out of the Amazon alive! Curse them!

Also, tell CivArmy to come back and say hi.

Top Bottom