2012 NFL Offseason

I hope that industrial-sized ego doesn't weigh him down too much on the field. :lol:

It might be rather pointless, but teams want you to complete it anyway. If you can't do something as simple as sit for 12 minutes to please a prospective employer, I'm going to see you as more of a risk. You're not willing to put in even the slightest bit of effort because you think it's pointless. Well, you're a player not a coach. What you think is pointless might not be shared with the coaching staff.

It might be the same if your interview was for electrical work... and the test they gave you was for making dounuts. :mischief:

I thought it was hilarious. :lol:

It might be rather pointless, but teams want you to complete it anyway. If you can't do something as simple as sit for 12 minutes to please a prospective employer, I'm going to see you as more of a risk. You're not willing to put in even the slightest bit of effort because you think it's pointless. Well, you're a player not a coach. What you think is pointless might not be shared with the coaching staff.

His draft stock didn't even take a small dent. There was plenty of talk of Claiborne being taken in the top 3 in a draft and he was widely seen as the best defensive prospect. He ended up going 6th, the first defensive player taken. Most of his prospective employers couldn't care less.

J.Seau found dead... apparent suicide :sad: .

Nevermores lose Suggs to a partially torn Achilles tendon.

I fiercely dislike the guy but it always sucks to see a good player get injured. Thankfully, the Ravens have the best Qb in the league, right Joe?

In an utterly shocking development, Coach Nepotism announces RG3 will be the starter for the
Redskins next season.

In other news, we have a bulletin from the Picayune News Network:

The immense ball of fire seen rising in the east earlier this morning is expected to fall towards the west sometime in the evening. No injuries have been reported, and rumors of panic are greatly exaggerated. Scientists are calling it a phenomenon and advise citizens to prepare for a repeat occurrence in the very near future.

Matt Light is retiring. Ugh, that hurts.

GOOD! That will teach him to go after the only successful QB in Arizona Cardinals history!

Don't soil the name of the great Jake the Snake like that. Steve Beuerlein too.

Top Bottom