2013-14 Civfanatics Fantasy Hockey League

Good Game, El Justo! :) Really close game even though you have a lot more assist now after tonights games!
I saw you picking up Voracek too! Hopefully he'll treat you better than he ever treated me ;) I got tired of him slumping every time I had him on my lineup. With my luck, he´ll go on a hot streak now :(

OUCH... I've been Meepled! :sad:

Your team is head and shoulders above mine in talent. :scan:

ouch...

I just won a matchup with 11-0-0. don't think I've ever managed that...of course, penguin magic is probably inactive, but still..

and I'm kinda glad I picked up Hiller from Loppan....14 straight wins is kinda neat ;)

Put a nice gap between me and you in the standings as well. :p

Don't feel too bad - you're the second person I've done this to. At least I didn't get any shutouts last week; that would have made you the second person I beat 11-0.

On the positive side, our first meeting accounts for half my lost match-ups this season.

It's been a pretty good fantasy season so far. :cool:

I can't access my account...

Apparently there was some weird activity on my yahoo account so they want me to change my password. I get taken to a page that asks for my current password and a new password. So I enter those, then it tells me it couldn't complete the request because the passwords didn't match. :confused: They're not supposed to match...

So I tried entering matching passwords (current and new) and neither worked.

So how the frak am I supposed to sign in now??

I guess I'll wait til Monday and see if it makes a difference using my work computer...

Bloody hell yahoo is stupid.

I tried to reset my password, and nothing I entered was a strong enough password. Not even "bG2Li&n#df%6dcZ29^" was good enough.

Time to hunt around for an email address to see if I can get a person from yahoo to help...

Olympic break soon. Things have gone better than expected so far :)

Yahoo seems to be having some issues at the moment. Have you managed to sort it out Adria?

Yeah I eventually got it sorted out. I found a 'change your password' option that worked. It was really annoying for a few days though, when no password changing options would work.

My favorite part was the site complaining that my old and new passwords didn't match. :confused:

I seem to recall Ryan Miller getting picked up by mistake... I'd be happy to relieve you of him now :yumyum:

The hockey season isn't even over yet!

What happened to Hexy's Heroes?? you're out of the playoffs! Sank like a stone, you did :(

Playoffs start next week.
Team Player Moves Trades Last activity
Adria's Meeples Adria 2 0 Wed Mar 12 9:33am PDT
Detroit Zappers Chris 0 0 Thu Sep 26 9:59am PDT
Dry Bones Werdna 0 0 Fri Sep 27 7:03pm PDT
Fred's Freaks Greg 48 2 Thu Mar 13 8:22am PDT
HC Bianconeri Markus 18 0 Fri Mar 14 3:08am PDT
Hexy's Heroes El Justo 39 0 Wed Feb 26 7:08am PST
Irvingstan HC Subi 23 0 Thu Mar 13 9:28am PDT
Nerdfighter's Team Alden 0 1 Mon Jan 13 2:19pm PST
Niagara Stonemasons Synsensa 2 0 Sat Dec 28 12:09am PST
Phantom Mullet Seyfert 33 1 Wed Mar 12 12:51pm PDT
VA Cucumbers Loppan 22 0 Mon Mar 10 11:00am PDT
penguin magic wildfire 10 0 Thu Nov 21 2:48pm PST

Chris seems to make the it past the regular season. I'd hate to go out against him..

yay, now it's been corrected, which means I get into the playoffs by the narrowest of margins (got exactly as many points as Zappers)

...only to be crushed by Subi now, I guess :)

Didn't think you'd make it. Kind of gutsy to bench Lundqvist the last game, but Niemi saved the day :)

Didn't think you'd make it. Kind of gutsy to bench Lundqvist the last game, but Niemi saved the day :)

Didn't think I'd make it either, which is kinda embarassing since Chris hasn't logged in since september :)

I thought the Sharks would beat the Rangers which is why I put in Niemi and and not Lundqvist. Even better would have been to bench Hiller there :)

...only to be crushed by Subi now, I guess :)
Looks pretty close to me

Might come down to +/-
0 - 0, 5 games left tonight, 3 players each. Or if Hiller plays and wins perhaps. Good game :)

Looks pretty close to me

Might come down to +/-
0 - 0, 5 games left tonight, 3 players each. Or if Hiller plays and wins perhaps. Good game :)

it was very close 5-5...apparently they had to do a tie breaker in the end :)

In any case, I didn't think I'd get this far with this team :)

Top Bottom