2013-14 Civfanatics Fantasy Hockey League

err...wth? why did I win the tiebreaker? that makes little to no sense. Unless it takes the general awesomeness of the team's GM into account, of course :)

You may have won the tie-breaker because you won the overall regular season match-up against Irvingstan HC: 5-6 and 7-4. You keep getting through. Adria next, I suppose.

I'm up against Phantom Mullet, who seems to be on a huge roll...

Our match was tight all week. For some reason my team stopped scoring all-together.
:( We were outscored 20-4 :eek: . 3 other catagories were really close. My goalies did better but he had 1 shutout.

Grrrrrrr :mad: . My weakest season so far I think finishing 5/6.

It started with missing the draft and immediately trading for Staal and Semen... who proceeded to stink up the season for both me and Carolina.

I missed the draft in baseball too... old age I guess. But I will not just trade for players I like.

You may have won the tie-breaker because you won the overall regular season match-up against Irvingstan HC: 5-6 and 7-4. You keep getting through. Adria next, I suppose.

yeah, and the odds get more and more impossible with every round ;)

Our match was tight all week. For some reason my team stopped scoring all-together.
:( We were outscored 20-4 :eek: . 3 other catagories were really close. My goalies did better but he had 1 shutout.

Grrrrrrr :mad: . My weakest season so far I think finishing 5/6.

It started with missing the draft and immediately trading for Staal and Semen... who proceeded to stink up the season for both me and Carolina.

I missed the draft in baseball too... old age I guess. But I will not just trade for players I like.
I kept an eye on it. 20 goals, 18 ass, 13 ppp, 119 shots, 42 hits and 32 blocks are pretty ridiculous numbers for a week. Tough to beat. You both managed your teams pretty heavily. Good game :goodjob:

err...wth? why did I win the tiebreaker? that makes little to no sense. Unless it take the general awesomeness of the team's GM into account, of course :)

...and here my run ends :)

Still, way better than anticipted :)

You're still playing for third.

Close game in the finals too..

Yup :) A strong set of goalies did it for me, I think. Good game, but slightly hampered by teams resting players. Fun season too.

Play-offs next. Red Wings seems to make it for the 23rd straight season :clap:

I tanked so badly in the last bit of the season. Just like my beloved Leafs.

Congrats Loppan :goodjob:

and I can't believe that I actually nicked third place :) and that even though my keepers, who were my backbone throughout the season had one of their worst weeks....I don't think I've ever won a matchup through offensive categories (G,A,+-,PPP)

oh, and at least I top one statistic:
Hits all season: Season HC Bianconeri 1407 :)

As self-proclaimed commissioner of the Civfanatics Hockey League, I hereby award the 2014 Civfanatics Cup to Loppan!

Civfanatics Cup

:D

Congrats! :beer:

Having Luongo injured and Crosby being rested didn't help my cause much, but that's the way things go.
True. You kept your team practically intact this season too, which of course makes things a lot tougher. It must've been a pretty good draft.

Congrats Loppan :goodjob:

and I can't believe that I actually nicked third place :) and that even though my keepers, who were my backbone throughout the season had one of their worst weeks....I don't think I've ever won a matchup through offensive categories (G,A,+-,PPP)

oh, and at least I top one statistic:
Hits all season: Season HC Bianconeri 1407 :)
Thanks! :) You had an impressive run all things considered.

Are you alive and well subi?

Top Bottom