2014 Civfanatics Keeper League: Year 7

Oh I see. Enjoy your spot.

Nothing could be easier than saying no since I also offered to change it up with a counter-offer involving others. I should know better than to try to trade with you anyway. My mistake.

Best regards.

Dude, I thought you were making joke with that trade. I was just running with it. I'm sorry for not taking your Cam Newton for Andrew Luck trade seriously.

I haven't read the thread and have no idea how a tram came to be vacant or what it looks like, but I'll fill in as owner if needed.

I have PM'ed you for your email address last week, and I am still waiting. I need this to transfer the team to you.

No Problem, sent you the invite via yahoo.

Good Luck! (except for this week, when you play me!)

FYI, Tim has taken over the team.

That'd be me.

It's an honor to be accepted into such a prestigious group and I promise not to dishonor the shield through infamous behavior...I'll leave that to the players.

Looks like you've already racked up your first win, and my traditional slide to the bottom of the rankings continues

Julius Thomas is equally likely to make 2 great plays and do 2 things blatantly wrong per game.

Still cost you less than it cost the guy who got chopped. Incredibly dirty play.

True, that was unfortunate, and a really bad play. As a Broncos fan I didn't like that play at all. Fortunately for Calais Campbell, the injury will have him sidelined for just a few weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As someone who was playing against Harvin in two leagues, and won by less than a Harvin touchdown in both leagues, I would like to thank Seattle's O-Line and last night's referee's for my win.

I would like to thank R.Wilson and M.Lynch ruining my week... I wish Monkey would have left Fitzpatrick in as QB. Once I saw Monday that Wilson was put in... I knew I was doomed.

:cry:

As someone who was playing against Harvin in two leagues, and won by less than a Harvin touchdown in both leagues, I would like to thank Seattle's O-Line and last night's referee's for my win.

I had Harvin and Wilson in another League...I just couldn't believe it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And of course, I have to lose by less than 2 freaking points...FML...

Getting blown out is bad, but losing close ones I think is worse. On the other hand, winning by less than two points feels awesome!

My appreciation to the 49ers for not running the ball.

Just a suggestion for a possible rule change for next year.

Would it be possible to actually change the waiver wire period so that players cant be taken off the wire in the middle of a game?

If you are a person who goes to church or does family stuff on Sunday you don't really get any chance at all to grab opportunities that occur on Sundays. I mean players get picked up literally within minutes of someone getting injured, or becoming a lead player.

I would like to see waiver wire priority actually matter, and it would also go along way to leveling the playing field for those that don't have as good an opportunity to immediately grab players as games occur.

And in what is supposed to be a friendly league, I would think implementing a waiver wire that resolves for everyone equally would be a good thing.

Discuss.

Top Bottom