2014 Civilization 4 S&T Award Ceremony!

CaterpillarKing

Conqueror of Cacoons
After a great year of story telling, the people have decided the winners of the S&T world! I present to you.... Your favorite stories!

AAR
:trophy: An Illustrated History of the Noyyau by Noyyau
:trophy2nd: Interesting Times - The AI Side of RFC by CFCoasters
:trophy3rd: Sri Lanka 2 by mrrandomplayer

Elective
:trophy: America: Write Your Own History by Royal Tenenbaum
:trophy2nd: The Rise of Brazil by CaterpillarKing

Comedy
:trophy: The Ports of Portugal by constantinople
:trophy2nd: The Young Turks by constantinople

Character-Based Interactive
:trophy: Dawn of Russians by citis
:trophy2nd: A Tryst With Destiny by adhiraj.bose
:trophy3rd: Ethiopia: Land of Wonder by CaterpillarKing
RUNNER-UP The Democratic Caliphate by Sanguivorant

Thank you everyone for such a great year. You all truly are the best. Please keep up the writing, I know we will all be looking forward to some great stories in 2015.

My personal congratulations to all the winners. Hope that I can someday be considered in the same category as them.

Also note to those confused, I only put the stories that made it into the final round on there.

I'm just happy to be on there twice :D

91%+73%= 164%???
Wo0t? o_O

That's essentially what DoC has become :lol: I'm making a mod of DoC right now :D

I just rediscovered Age of Mythology and I'm replaying the campaign. While I know I will get back to civ once that hype is done, (I've been playing Vanilla civ quite a bit lately and maybe I will try RoM: AND, which my brother was playing until he got fed up with the barbs) I was wondering if a Civ mod that gave each civ a unique mythological unit has been done.

Age of Mythology was cool. If my computer accepted disks, I would still play it.
Also the mythological unit idea would be something I backed up if someone did it.

Age of Mythology was cool. If my computer accepted disks, I would still play it.
Also the mythological unit idea would be something I backed up if someone did it.

Pirate Bay is back folks ;)

Also, although I'm disconnected to many modern stuff, I believe you can buy it in a virtual store too. Although I prefer the 1st option anyways :lol:

I think like that: Well, I bought this game once, so I'm allowed to download it anytime I want.

Pirate Bay is back folks ;)

Also, although I'm disconnected to many modern stuff, I believe you can buy it in a virtual store too. Although I prefer the 1st option anyways :lol:

I think like that: Well, I bought this game once, so I'm allowed to download it anytime I want.

Link to video.

Top Bottom