2020 Election Thread!!!!!!!!!

Jay-Z.
Nothing surprises me any more.

When will an American woman finally become President?
Who will it be?

I'd say 2024 at the soonest (Trump will probably get re-elected if done a decent job)

Suggested women:

Oprah Winfrey - Very Rich and Famous
Ellen Degeneres - Famous (rich?)
Kelly Ripa - ?

Are they democrats? dunno.
Perhaps some of you got better suggestions?

(Trump will probably get re-elected if done a decent job)
I'm skeptical that decency is something Trump is capable of.

Warren would be a little up there to run by 2020 I think. She and Biden are the closest the Democrats have to national political figures everyone else is regional.

Yeezy 2020

Kdot's the running mate. He's going to deliver the Compton swap-meet on the White House lawn he promised back in 2014.

Strongly in favor of Tulsi Gabbard. Young, mixed-race, non-Christian, pro-environment, and a veteran who's serious about veterans' issues. She was a major supporter of Sanders, and refused to endorse Clinton even after Sanders did, so she's untainted. She's also pro-gun enough that even some Republicans might not think that she's pure evil. And at a Sanders rally where I saw her speak in person, she showed integrity. When she mentioned that Clinton took money from Goldman-Sachs, a man in the audience shouted, "She's a whore!"

Tulsi stopped, looked at him, said, "That's not called for," and went on.

Plus, even Trump couldn't attack her for being unattractive.

Warren would be a little up there to run by 2020 I think. She and Biden are the closest the Democrats have to national political figures everyone else is regional.

How could Warren ever be considered? I'm shocked she could even win in the People's Republic of Massachusetts. I mean she pretended to be Native American in order to get a better job by filling a quota. When your nicknames will be either Fauxcahontas or Liawatha I'd suggest not entering a national election.

If Biden was ever going to run it should have been this time. He could have easily gotten the nomination and had Hillary drop out or be prosecuted. He probably would have beaten Trump, so in a way its his fault that Trump won :)

If we're throwing out names I'll throw in Cory Booker from New Jersey, He'd be a seasoned second term Senator in 2020 and looks to be very charismatic. Not sure if he is good at his job but haven't heard of any scandals involving him so maybe he's either honest and decent or at least smart enough not to have been caught.

I'm skeptical that decency is something Trump is capable of.
The context is important here. If Obama could get Nobel Peace prize just becouse he wasnt Bush Trump has a pretty good chance at doing decent job after what preceeded him.

Top Bottom