2020 US Election (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some rigging will allow Butti to not fall below 15% in the districts, which afaik would mean no delegates?

Clearly a win for Biden. Bernie one of the losers, for not reaching 50%.
Also, Berniebros are now also latino.

This is great for Sanders. He was in the 20s and is cementing his front-runner status.

Bloomberg paid 400 million dollars to be made to look like an idiot by Warren lol.

Wait wait wait, Bernie can't score more than 30%, I was told by our top pundit. Bernie's base cannot expand at all, nooo

By the way, seeing MSM and his rivals freak out is sweet.

Wait wait wait, Bernie can't score more than 30%, I was told by our top pundit. Bernie's base cannot expand at all, nooo

By the way, seeing MSM and his rivals freak out is sweet.

Momentum. In every election ever a lot of people will vote for the front-runner.

Bloomberg news title: WATCH OUT FOR WHO FINISHES 2ND IN NEVADA

:rotfl:

Btw, wth is wrong with Chris Matthews? He just openly said that maybe it is better to wait 4 more years of Trump, instead of having Bernie as president. I thought the narrative was "Remove Trump!!!!!", not "Stop Bernie!". Oh wait, that was just what gullibles thought.
Matthews compares the massive win of Bernie in Nevada to France falling in ww2 :rotfl:

Last edited:
His ceiling is 30, 35%! And Warren still picked up 11% in NV.

His ceiling is 30, 35%! And Warren still picked up 11% in NV.

Sanders has gained no new supporters. His obvious rise in latino and black is only because of white berniebros using blackface and latinoface to confuse the public.

More seriously, it is great that Bernie saw to it that those communities are so much more supportive of him now, cause they will help make him potus despite some neverBernie dems.

My theoretical Sanders-Warren still hasn't been completely refuted.

Sanders has gained no new supporters. His obvious rise in latino and black is only because those same people used blackface and latinoface in 2016.

More seriously, it is great that Bernie saw to it that those communities are so much more supportive of him now, cause they will help make him potus despite some neverBernie dems.

Even more seriously, if all these people who didn't vote for him last time did this time, who voted for him last time that isn't now since he is still getting the same percentage?

I also seriously wonder where you think these "never Bernie" Dems are. I have yet to see a single person say "I'll vote Democrat but not for Bernie."

Even more seriously, if all these people who didn't vote for him last time did this time, who voted for him last time that isn't now since he is still getting the same percentage?

I also seriously wonder where you think these "never Bernie" Dems are. I have yet to see a single person say "I'll vote Democrat but not for Bernie."

In the very video posted you can hear Chris Matthews say that maybe the dem voters should stick with Trump for 4 more years, to then have "a democrat they want". How much clearer can the point be?

Also, are you suggesting that the remaining votes in Nevada are magically 100% anti-bernie? That must be pretty exceptional, I mean everyone else is a hive-mind and whichever nominal head is propped up (Biden,Butti, Bloomy, Warren) the drones will support those with no vote bleed to the Bern.

Also, are you suggesting that the remaining votes in Nevada are magically 100% anti-bernie? That must be pretty exceptional, I mean everyone else is a hive-mind and whichever nominal head is propped up (Biden,Butti, Bloomy, Warren) the drones will support those with no vote bleed to the Bern.

Apparently so...since by the numbers there was no "vote bleed to the Bern." Just a splitting up of the same 53% that voted against him last time. As I've been saying, he has the progressive wing of the party rock solid...again. But there is no indication he is growing his support. The rest of the Democrats (which is the majority of Democrats) will vote for him in November if he's the nominee, but as pointed out somewhere they would also vote for Rah's cat if it were nominated so that isn't really a ringing stamp of approval.

Apparently so...since by the numbers there was no "vote bleed to the Bern." Just a splitting up of the same 53% that voted against him last time.

Maybe it is the exact same people, kelp locked in the caucus centers for 4 years and giving a result according to less than five lines of code, cored at searching for "progressive" and "moderate".
Or maybe you are willfully blind and the expectation that when only one remains of the four others that one will get an equal share as the added percentage of the four, is just ridiculous.

He got ~47% in 2016. What's funny?
This is hilarious, it was a race with 2 candidates then. And wasn't it you, you told us not long ago that Bernie will never exceed 30%? You sound exactly like the MSM.

But I feel for you, you must be crying in a corner about Bernie starting to steamroll :)

Maybe it is the exact same people, kelp locked in the caucus centers for 4 years and giving a result according to less than five lines of code, cored at searching for "progressive" and "moderate".
Or maybe you are willfully blind and the expectation that when only one remains of the four others that one will get an equal share as the added percentage of the four, is just ridiculous.

Or maybe the celebration of "holy cow, he climbed from 47% to...47%" is the thing that's ridiculous and that's why you get so upset at me for ridiculing it.

This is hilarious, it was a race with 2 candidates then. And wasn't it you, you told us not long ago that Bernie will never exceed 30%? You sound exactly like the MSM.

But I feel for you, you must be crying in a corner about Bernie starting to steamroll :)

LOL...47% of caucus goers in Nevada isn't going to be anywhere near 30% of anything. Learn math lest someone make you look stupid.

Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom