2020 US Election (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart disease is famously not caused by the decision of the potus. Things like the pharmaceutical lobby artificially inflating the price of insulin (leading to diabetes deaths) is arguably sharing some similatiries with deciding to invade/bomb stuff and thus lead to massive death which wouldn't be there otherwise, but not entirely, given that diabetics would still have existed without the potus' decision.
That said, it's not like you support politicians who want to do things against the big pharma either, so what is your post about exactly? :p
Likely another "needless war is fine, mmmkay"

Heart disease is famously not caused by the decision of the potus.
Well, this really does depend on whether healthcare is considered a factor or not.

If you don't understand, no amount of explaining is going to do it for you. ;) Who exactly are you trying to defend anyway?

It's not so binary, bro. You already have said you support Kamala, and refused to say why. Maybe it is time to give up on the big secret :)

Though, granted, there is a great possibility that this support is also down to some highly complicated reason. Lol.

It's not so binary, bro. You already have said you support Kamala, and refused to say why. Maybe it is time to give up on the big secret :)

Though, granted, there is a great possibility that this support is also down to some highly complicated reason. Lol.
Ah so its about Harris... I see... more Harris hate. I'll pass. ;)

Ah so its about Harris... I see... more Harris hate. I'll pass. ;)

I was just following this known hater:

That's about all she can say. She can't address the criticisms directly because they are mostly accurate. Gabbard pwned her so hard at one point, particularly on her time as a prosecutor. I was watching with my wife and the whole time Gabbard was talking about Harris, after every criticism, I was saying to my wife "Yup", "True", "yeah she did do that", "that's correct" and so on.

Usually if you are in a thread it means you are here to discuss. Apparently not the case with you on this, though ;)
I'll give you another chance, though I see how futile it is. Given you accept the criticism against Kamala as correct, why support her? Seems a bit bizarre. It can't be cause you don't mind supporting pieces of crap and then insist others do as well, though.

I was just following this known hater:

Usually if you are in a thread it means you are here to discuss. Apparently not the case with you on this, though ;)
I'll give you another chance, though I see how futile it is. Given you accept the criticism against Kamala as correct, why support her? Seems a bit bizarre. It can't be cause you don't mind supporting pieces of crap and then insist others do as well, though.
So I am a Harris "known hater" and you agree with me full stop? Or I am a supporter and you demand an explanation? Make up your mind. Nevermind. Pass. ;)

So I am a Harris hater and you agree with me full stop? Or I am a supporter and you demand an explanation? Make up your mind. Nevermind. Pass. ;)

I just expected more of you, it is a let down to refuse to answer a question entirely on the topic. Anyway, like I said, it's just a forum.

PS: I hope it doesn't even need to be said that I like you regardless of what you vote or support. Just your refusal to explain your view is a bit frustrating :p ;)

I just expected more of you, it is a let down to refuse to answer a question entirely on the topic. Anyway, like I said, it's just a forum.
Ah I see... so you're disappointed in me, is that it? You looked up to me as your hero and I didn't live up to your lofty dreams... OK well then I apologize for all my shortcomings.

I didn't get a good impression of Harris, her attack on Biden over busing was kinda phony and hypocritical. But the way she dismissed criticism of her record by attacking the messenger as an Assad apologist for doing her job and investigating the situation in Syria was dishonorable.

Thanks. After all, even if you don't reply, at least my plan to have something to dissuade you from your accusations in the previous US elections thread is a good bonus. Byzantine is my style ^_^
click the link, its classic American film

I think ‘Kyr’ will reply to you as Rhett Butler once did.

I think I must be the only one who sees this as fairly unremarkable. Everyone is making much of Trump's supposed role, and most of the reporting has framed this as yet another of Trump's many outrages against decency and "norms", but I see it as much more a consequence of Israel's complete collapse into right-wing authoritarianism.

There is something off, to me, about the tone of criticism: as if it is all Trump's fault is one part of that, but another part is the basic point that leftists outraged about this don't seem to understand what it means to say that Israel is an apartheid, quasi-fascist state. It is that, and it is only going to act less and less like a liberal democracy as time goes by.

Pretty much total agreement with this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom