2020 US Election (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not my ideal system but it does seem the chinese people are much better off than say, 30 years ago

I am disappointed with Jimmy Dore. I like his show, but he does seem to be mostly out to criticize (with reason) the DNC/establishment, and continuously fails to see any merit for impeachment. I mean, I am not to cast the first stone - possibly I wouldn't care for impeachment either, if Trump hadn't used his tiny hands to try to push Turkey further into its massacres - but to my defense I am not a US citizen so it does make sense to view this internationally instead of just in the US.

Dore blames the Democrat establishment for handing us Trump (he's right) and he thinks impeachment will give Trump another 4 years when people find out his accusers are Machiavellian hypocrites. But Dore's real problem with the Democrat establishment is how they screwed his beloved Bernie.

as for the Gabbard thing, Hillary's using the fact Russians will support just about anyone who isn't a neo-con warmonger. If it came down to Klobuchar and Hillary's chosen one and Klobuchar suggested we stop trying to pick fights around the world Hillary would be calling her a Russian asset. Maybe thats why the other Democrats running for the nomination aint too specific on foreign policy, if they ran on a peace platform people like Hillary would be indicting them as Putin's puppets. How dare anyone suggest we not invade Iraq, they're Saddam's apologists.

Thats how demagogues work, Clinton's channeling Joe McCarthy

Dore blames the Democrat establishment for handing us Trump
No, the collection of cowards, racists, and grifters known as the Republican Party gave us Trump. If the Republican Party wanted, Trump could have been out of office January 21st and been replaced with Mike Pence as President and have their choice of VP. The Muslim ban, the horrific baby cages, just two of many chances the GOP could have pushed Trump out and have him replaced by Pence. But no, they stuck with him, because tax cuts and judges.
There are also the millions of people who chose to check the box next to the guy who is a clear crook and a tax cheat - and not just chose once, but continue to defend and support.

No, blaming the Democratic establishment for 'giving' us Trump would be like blaming Poland for starting the Second World War.

It is really interesting that people blame Clinton for Trump when I distinctly recall many of my Republican friends love how Trump "told it like it is" or "was willing to fight back". His primary win had little to do with democrats.

Yeah, well, i can tell that every single person with little enough to do (Edit. and privileged enough) to be posting to a gaming site using advanced technology has somehow benefitted from this completely failed system.....

I've done OK out of the system.
Not as well as someone who inherits more wealth than I can earn in a lifetime.
Better than somebody who works in a 3rd world sweatshop.
Reward doesn't seem to have much to do with effort.

It is really interesting that people blame Clinton for Trump when I distinctly recall many of my Republican friends love how Trump "told it like it is" or "was willing to fight back". His primary win had little to do with democrats.

Yes, going from youtube videos (eg on the charade in Syria), there seem to be many americans who actually think Trump is... intelligent/plans ahead :eek:

@AmazonQueen Effort is multidemensional but sure in silver spoon cases, relatively less required but (along with resources) often squandered

Last edited:
In silver spoon cases no effort at all required, just live off the interest.
Given that social mobility in the US is declining the American dream is dying.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/social-mobility-america/491240/
Yeah, maybe, but people are getting fatter, more easily distracted/less goal directed (from my perspective). It's sorta like that saying that a relatively modern poor person lives better than a monarch in the medieval age... :dunno:. I mean, what the Kardashians are doing, looking through facebook and posting on gaming sites are percieved priorities

Yeah, maybe, but people are getting fatter, more easily distracted/less goal directed (from my perspective). It's sorta like that saying that a relatively modern poor person lives better than a monarch in the medieval age... :dunno:. I mean, what the Kardashians are doing, looking through facebook and posting on gaming sites are percieved priorities

Well, yeah, you can safely bet that the silver spooners who are dead set on driving everyone else into poverty aren't distracted by gaming sites.

No, the collection of cowards, racists, and grifters known as the Republican Party gave us Trump. If the Republican Party wanted, Trump could have been out of office January 21st and been replaced with Mike Pence as President and have their choice of VP. The Muslim ban, the horrific baby cages, just two of many chances the GOP could have pushed Trump out and have him replaced by Pence. But no, they stuck with him, because tax cuts and judges. There are also the millions of people who chose to check the box next to the guy who is a clear crook and a tax cheat - and not just chose once, but continue to defend and support.

No, blaming the Democratic establishment for 'giving' us Trump would be like blaming Poland for starting the Second World War.

Trump didn't rig the primaries to screw Bernie, and Hillary (and her media friends) promoted Trump in the GOP primaries because she wanted to run against him instead of Bush or Rubio. Now had she been a somewhat honest human being who didn't run around the Muslim world pouring gasoline everywhere the Democrats who aren't warmongers would have had reason to vote for her.

But is not at all surprising coming from Berzerker.

It comes from Dore and the progressive supporters of Sanders. You guys remind of Hillary blaming everyone but herself for losing.

Hillary told the media to promote Trump and demote Bush and Rubio. Claire McCaskill used the same strategy in her senate run against the guy who said something about rape not causing pregnancies. She was even apparently donating money to the guy so she could run against him in the general.

You guys remind of Hillary blaming everyone but herself for losing.

You remind me of what I cleaned up this morning. I have three dogs.

EDIT: It occurs to me this may be misinterpreted. I had to clean things up with my gf because she again was disturbed on a Saturday morning by the excitement that surrounds breakfast time. The similarity is the repetitive nature of the complaint and the unlikely chances that it will change anything, much like the pointlessness of repeatedly commenting on the inanity of Berzerker's posts. Anyone who interpreted it as a reference to Berzerker as a steaming pile of feces is mistaken.

Last edited:
You should be used to it after cleaning up for the Democrats

Just out of curiosity, who are you referring to here? There's a quote function. Don't be too chicken to use it and let whoever you are sniping at know that you are trying desperately to be a jerk.

It wasn't the democrats who left shredded kurds all over the place. (Not this time anyway....)

Hillary told the media to promote Trump and demote Bush and Rubio. Claire McCaskill used the same strategy in her senate run against the guy who said something about rape not causing pregnancies. She was even apparently donating money to the guy so she could run against him in the general.

Democrats pushing for a certain candidate is not the same thing as them picking the candidate. Jesus you;d imagine there is some cabal of dems running both sides of politics in the US. Are you turning into one of those guys?

Republicans practice the same nonsense. Trump wants to go against Sanders or Warren, he thinks that is the better bet apparently, I'm thinking he is as wrong if not more so than Hilary was in '16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom