2020 US Election (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, yeah I'm gonna regret giving up my one vote which would've made all the difference?

Like I said I'll vote for someone w emotional self-control who doesn't go into a personal-attack spewing rage over basic questions.

Lol, yeah I'm gonna regret giving up my one vote which would've made all the difference?
You and the millions of others, yes.

You guys have a terrible election system, but it is what it is. You really do have to vote for the lesser of two evils to not get the most evil.

Wow. You find someone babbling about pushup contests and dismissing someone during to their physical characteristics "refreshing"?
Yes, when its done in the course of standing up to a troll spewing right-wing talking points, yes I do as a matter of fact.
Senility is not cute.
Who said it was?
Like I said I'll vote for someone w emotional self-control who doesn't go into a personal-attack spewing rage over basic questions.
The troll didn't ask any "basic question", he levied a accusation which has been a Republican talking point for months. There was no question whatsoever and the webcaster's characterization of the accusation as a "question" is just the result of his bias/agenda.

The two of them reconciled it so well after the fact I actually have to question if it was a plant.

If it's a "Republican talking point" all the more reason he should be prepared and not lose his cool.

The two of them reconciled it so well after the fact I actually have to question if it was a plant.
If he that planned that and thinks he was suave and not horribly embarrassing that's even worse :ack:

If it's a "Republican talking point" all the more reason he should be prepared and not lose his cool.

If someone shows up everywhere you go and follows you around shouting "Narz is just a jerk" I'm actually not going to have a whole lot of respect for your "keeping your cool." Go ahead and shout them down, punch them out, whatever floats your boat. They bought and paid, go ahead and deliver.

One thing I'm sure not gonna do is purpose a push up contest to prove who's the bigger man. :crazyeye:
Of all the things ol' Smokin' Joe said in that exchange, that one got the biggest laughs and loudest applause, so I'd say he seems to know better than you what he's doing and how to work a room ;).
Or maybe they just decided to be *gasp* decent human beings towards one another. I can't say I blame you for being cynical about politics though...

Of all the things ol' Smokin' Joe said in that exchange, that one got the biggest laughs and loudest applause, so I'd say he seems to know better than you what he's doing and how to work a room ;).
Yeah a room full of idiots (Biden supporters).

I guess I just have different values, I had to deal w alot of attacks as a kid and I never once went for the easy targets of weight, height, race, sexual orientation, etc

To me that shows poor character and limited creativity but I guess that's the culture we live in.

Again the guy has the ego as tough as a plastic bag in the wind. But I guess that's what the masses can relate to (same reason we have Trump)

If you don't know me by now...

Kinda the point...I think that I do.
I guess I just have different values, I had to deal w alot of attacks as a kid and I never once went for the easy targets of weight, height, race, sexual orientation, etc

This is exactly the sort of claim I expect from you, and I give it all the credibility I give to Trump's tale of his grade school game winning home run...ie none. And much like Trump routinely does you demonstrated the obviously contradictory behavior right there in the same post and destroyed the credibility your own self, sparing me any real effort.

I had to deal with alot of attacks as a kid and I always went for the easy targets of weight, height, race, sexual orientation, etc... also, clothing, grooming, body odor, personal hygiene, bad breath, "your mama" and so on... dude if you never went after any of that stuff you would've gotten wrecked "playing the dozens" in my school. You would have been in for some pretty long days:lol: That's how the game is played. There were no sacred cows... with the exception maybe of "your mama" which had a pretty good chance of landing you in a fistfight.

On a more serious note... Did you realize that the troll started it by mocking Biden's age and physical fitness to be POTUS earlier in the event? That part isn't shown in the clip but the webcaster quickly admits to it in the video.

On a more serious note... Did you realize that the troll started it by mocking Biden's age and physical fitness to be POTUS earlier in the event? That part isn't shown in the clip but the webcaster quickly admits to it in the video.
Oh that's kind of ironic. Still a childish response.

That's why I like Yang, he deflects childish nonsense without getting wound up like a children's toy

Kinda the point...I think that I do.
You have an idea in your head that allows you to get a dopamine hit scoring "wins". I guess bullies need ways to get their fix once they're too elderly to do it on the playground.

This is exactly the sort of claim I expect from you, and I give it all the credibility I give to Trump's tale of his grade school game winning home run...ie none. And much like Trump routinely does you demonstrated the obviously contradictory behavior right there in the same post and destroyed the credibility your own self, sparing me any real effort.
Who cares what you believe. You don't know me, you're arguing w phantoms.

Som is right tho, going after the easy targets is fun, maybe I should change my holier than thou ways. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You have an idea in your head that allows you to get a dopamine hit scoring "wins". I guess bullies need ways to get their fix once they're too elderly to do it on the playground.

Who cares what you believe. You don't know me, you're arguing w phantoms.

Som is right tho, going after the easy targets is fun, maybe I should change my holier than thou ways. :lol:

LOL...and the demonstration continues. Thanks. Feel free to keep going, but my point has already been made...twice over.

I'm just surprised he didn't threaten the guy with Corn Pop and Rakbar and his other imaginary friends.

Hilarious punch line of the day...

Chris Cillizza said:
Will he lash out via Twitter? I'm not a betting man, but, well, yes.

I'm having fun, trying to help you feel vindicated cuz I know it's an important pleasure for you.

A courteous person would just thank me. You outright buried yourself in that post, and if it hadn't been pointed out you might well not have learned to avoid it in future. I mean, I could have just laughed at you behind your back if that's what you think would be more appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
There were no sacred cows... with the exception maybe of "your mama" which had a pretty good chance of landing you in a fistfight.
Even badasses love their mamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom