2021 NCAA football thread

stfoskey12

Emperor of Foskania
The season is almost over, yet no one has started a thread on this topic.

I watched some of the conference title games today. The Baylor/OSU one was probably the most interesting, as OSU had a chance to win in the final seconds, but couldn't quite get a touchdown on a fourth down.

Also, I was surprised that Alabama beat Georgia. I had just assumed they were unstoppable.

Was hoping Alabama had lost so they would be out of playoffs....but the committee probably would still have put them in anyways. Good Cincinnati got in, too bad they will probably be blown out.

With all the transfers, early departures, forfeits and sit-outs it's hard to get too terribly excited about bowl season but it is still nice to see teams like UAB and UCF get name wins over 'big' schools, regardless of what the rosters look like. At this point I'm mostly just pulling for games to get played, outcomes aside . . .

EDIT: Bowl season fun fact: Tomorrow's Bham bowl has the most expensive get-in of any bowl outside the playoffs, Rose and Sugar . . .

Last edited:
looking forward to watching OSU and Stroud. Normally watch ohio state for other positions but now got will anderson jr to watch at alabama and travis hunter at jackson state. hopefuly they reach the finals this year cos would like to see those 2 players go head to head and sportsbetting3.com has them as by far top two favorites to be 1 and 2 this year. some insane players to watch this season.

Last edited:
Top Bottom