2680 Bc

HUSch

Secret-monger
1. Ari has survived and 2 XP, what should he do
2. Cern has grow to pop 3, in this turn and the next we get chop gain, the plan says Settler should be build, so we can finish the warrior normally and take the overflow for the settler.
3. CERN works clam, rice, spice
4. Pyt (1,5/2) heals or other ideas? There is no danger from barbs.

Attachments

• 2719 Ari.JPG
    2719 Ari.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 145
Heal Ari and Pyth, but I disagree with the Woodsman promotion. It should be Guerrilla.

Consider:
There are almost as many forest tiles as hill tiles. Hills only give a +25% defense boost. Forests already give +50%. Giving him an additional forest defense doesn't help on the non-forested hill tiles. But Guerrilla helps on all hills, whether forested or not - so we aren't as vulnerable on a non-forested hill as otherwise.

+75% on a (NON-hilly) forest is not as beneficial as +55% on a (NON-forested) hill. Plus, we'll be well-positioned to get double movement in hills for the next promotion.

Code:
Terrain     Woodsman   Guerrilla
hill          [COLOR="Red"]+25%[/COLOR]       [B]+55%[/B]
forest        +75%       +50%
forest hill   +95%       +95%

If there weren't so many hills around, I'd go with Woodsman. But in this case I really think Guerrilla is the stronger promotion. Our overall defense is much better with Guerrilla.

That's many votes!
Hey peoble, a DGs needs participation.
I'm not a despot/tyrann and don't want to be.
The least is a post with agreement.

To the other question: I would build a third worker before the settler.

Heal both. I see the logic of Peter's suggestion to promote to Guerilla. It's so much a coin flip that I normally go by what direction the explorer will go next. Either promotion is fine, and either one will shorten the healing time.

Are we near a population growth? If we are (2-3 turns at most), and have not reached the happy cap, then it is beneficial to grow first by putting turns in on something other than a settler or worker. If not, I think settler before worker. Population drives expansion and as a consequence score. Having the new city working even an unimproved resource tile is better than not working any tile at all.

I don't really have a position on the first two, but I will vote for CERN to work rice, and Pyt should just keep going.

I 've played, the lion come nearer to Ari.

Attachments

• 2679 Ari.JPG
    2679 Ari.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 189
A Info:
There is no guerrilla promotin for Ari
Only Combat (+10%), city raider and woodsman; so this question is not longer.
So I 'll promote woodsmen, when I prefer combat also, to fight against lions.

Top Bottom