2GB RAM - no crashes!

DigitalD

Chieftain
since i got 2GB RAM, i got not one crash... before it crashed soooo often! :)

Great news! Now how to explain this to my boss so that he buys me more RAM into my company notebook...

I'm just wondering if you had a faulty stick of RAM - that could explain your earlier crashes. If you still have some of the old memory installed it might be worth running a memory testing program, maybe.

Since buyng Civ IV I've run it on 512Mb (stable but slooooow), upgraded to 1GB then on a new PC with 2GB... never had any crashes, just improved performance as the memory went up. :)

I'm able to run it on my moms computer, with 1 Gig of Ram and a sempron processor, slow but only few crashes. On my computer, I havea Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz, and 1 gig of ram. I've had like one or 2 crashes, but those were mod problems. I do have trouble liekly to do with my video card, where my units will turn all red(it could be red or the color of the civ but im always red soo) anyways, when i have the money i'm going to buy a new video card, because well my computer has PCI-E and my good cards AGP :( so, I either gotta trade in or buy a new one and see if that solves it.

Top Bottom