2K Games' Official Colonization Site Update

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
The previous placeholder content at the official Colonization site hosted by 2K Games has now been replaced. The enhanced website now contains much more information and media. Here are a few of the highlights:
  • Background music from the era
  • An impressive wallpaper for your computer (see below)
  • Videos: both the official trailer and a walkthrough
  • Historical info on all eight colonial leaders
Also, note that 2K's own website lists the game as costing $29.99, and you can pre-order the game through them. The Civilization series page has also been update to include a link to the Colonization site.

If you would like to make the wallpaper your desktop background, you can view the image directly in our Colonization gallery (click below to enlarge) or view 2K's site for more resolutions:

Love how in the walkthrough, they show the European leaderhead slapping you :lol:. Nice touch. :goodjob:

You know, I feel a sudden desire to play as one of the mother countries. "Try to run a profit while those parasitical colonists exploit the protection of your army and navy and cheat you out of the money you've invested! See them try to squeeze your gains to nothing and suck people and resources from you! Strike down the infamous ruffians cowering behind stone walls and trees! Humble their insolent leaders and hang them in the nearest tree!"

Hee hee hee. (Don't take this too seriously, people.)

i wish they had included thomas jefferson for the English colony, I mean we already have Washington from civ 4

Öjevind Lång;7235332 said:
You know, I feel a sudden desire to play as one of the mother countries. "Try to run a profit while those parasitical colonists exploit the protection of your army and navy and cheat you out of the money you've invested! See them try to squeeze your gains to nothing and suck people and resources from you! Strike down the infamous ruffians cowering behind stone walls and trees! Humble their insolent leaders and hang them in the nearest tree!"

Hee hee hee. (Don't take this too seriously, people.)

That's a mod I'd play

Top Bottom