2K Server Issues

Heinage

Khan
Posting this here in the general forum as it's affecting both Single and Multiplayer games and I'm wondering how widespread this issue is or whether it's localised.

Ever since the 21 January Server maintenance, me and at least 2 others I know of have not been able to access our play-by-cloud games or our save files on 'the cloud'.

2K appears as Offline in-game and we can't connect to their servers.
I've contacted 2K Support and done what they've requested (reboot machine and verify integrity of game files - we actually already did this first but that's fine). None of this has fixed the issue.

We're in New Zealand and using a combination of devices. MacBook Pro, Windows Surface, PC.

Who else is having issues? We can't be the only ones...

They just did an update to their play-by-cloud servers yesterday

So, my 2K account is linked and says so, but when I go to try and load a cloud save, it's all greyed-out and I can't access them. I'm trying to access them from my laptop, but I saved a cloud save just fine from my iPad earlier tonight.

Attachments

• Screenshot (42).png
    Screenshot (42).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 166
Yeah, same problem here. Funny thing is, that it is not constantly greyed out, but rather for some hours and then it goes back to work as intended. I have no clue, what and why it is happening... But it annoys me.

Yeah, same problem here. Funny thing is, that it is not constantly greyed out, but rather for some hours and then it goes back to work as intended. I have no clue, what and why it is happening... But it annoys me.

Sure enough, about 2 hours later after I was playing a match, I went back into the loading screen and it was no longer greyed out.

Yeah, since thier maintenance me and my friends occasionally have the same problem.
In addition even when PbC works it sometimes have some trouble sending the turn.

Top Bottom