2Kgames/Civ IV has been updated with Pre-Order Participants

Jimmyh said:
What a supprise....No UK on the list..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

check this thread out, maybe that'll cheer you up:

Here

(Usually I'm not "advertising" for my threads in other threads but this time it really fits...)

Of course we can pre order in Europe, but we won’t get any extras. They obviously think that the only real Civ fans lives in America.

So they will produce a gift pack later this year. Well, that’s great; does that mean we can buy ourselves a second game for Christmas?

:thanx: :woohoo:

Bluetooth said:
Of course we can pre order in Europe, but we won’t get any extras. They obviously think that the only real Civ fans lives in America.
Well, duh. If you were a real Civ fan, you would move to America for the sole purpose of acquiring a Pre-Order copy of cIV. ::lol::

True, I’m obviously not a real Civ fan since I live in Europe. :D

But, to be serious, I don’t give a dam about CD sound tracks, collector’s case and the other things, but I want my tech tree map. :wallbash:

I personally really want the spiral bound manual for some reason.

But anyways, i live in Canada and despite the fact the official website lists EB as the source of pre-order game, my local store (Eaton Centre, Toronto) doesnt know anything about it. Infact they still have the release date in Nov :crazyeye:

Akaz

Top Bottom