[3.11] (stories) Feedbacks

Myrrdin_Emrys

Warlord
In the middle of my game, i come here to tell u what i have noticed (i'm not sure everything is a bug so sorry if something it's at the wrong place)

1° Text missing for a story. THe event was this one :
" Your warrior becomes really popular in your empire"
wtih 3 options, the 2nd and the third were heal or upgrade, but for the first (send him back to civilian life) text was missing

Should i be more precise or it's ok ?

2° Policy that unlocks landsknecht works but doesnt give me 2 free landsknecht.

3° About mosque. When u can choose it in reformation belief it written it add 1 happiness (+ some other bonus) but when u built it, and check it i construction list (in the panel city) it give u 2 happiness. (and in fact mosques give u 2 happiness)
I don't know which one is correct (but it can be unbalanced with pagodas)

4° i'm near AD 1250 and still now i had only 1 event (the one with the warrior). Is that normal ?
I'm too sad to dont get more events (bad or good ones !)

Just quit a v3.11 game at around turn 300, and wanted to mention that I also encountered just a few stories, and I think they were all in the ancient time era.

The rest of the game was fun, at least until I got ganged up on and had my eight city empire shrink down to just my capital city. It would have been a bit more fun though with more of the random event stories happening.

Here is a list of the other mods I was using:
Barbarians - Unlimited Experience v2
City State Dilpomacy Mod for BNW v12
Colored Religions v3
Global - Archaelologist Dig Sites v1
Goody Huts - No Maps v2
Improvement - Farm Replacement v1
Less Warmonger Hate v10
More Luxuries v141
Pikeman to Musketman v1
Policy - Free Archer v1
Resource - Mint Include Copper v2
Units - Cheap Workboats v1

I too have just started testing with the latest release that has the stories.

I had one early, about turn 10, and then nothing. There is something wrong with the story code. There is a persistent error that is being logged and numerous bugs occurring around the same time as the message.
Much debugging is happening. Busy days ahead.

I too have just started testing with the latest release that has the stories.

I had one early, about turn 10, and then nothing. There is something wrong with the story code. There is a persistent error that is being logged and numerous bugs occurring around the same time as the message.
Much debugging is happening. Busy days ahead.

Any chance of an update on this? Do stories actually work (more than once) in 3.11?

\Skodkim

Top Bottom