3.13 Plastics obsoletes Fur trade deals

I was first to discover Plastics, it obsoletes the fur happyness bonus for me..ok...but I have 3 trade deals with other civs...and wham...discover plastics...and 3 trade deals are cancelled at once...and only these trade deals, not the numerous others I had...

Plastics obsoletes fur for ME.......YES........for others NON plastics civs.....No....I have the resource available......I should be able to trade it, ESPECIALLY as it has NO BENIFIT FOR ME any more...........

it has no benefit for you because your people are too advanced. once you know how to make plastics, the protesters won't let you harvest fur any more. you can't make it any more, so you can't trade it away to others, pesky protesters.

but, you can receive it in trade from a civ who it isn't obsolete for yet, and still receive the :). same with whales. i went to war with brennus last month specifically to make him a vassal since he didn't have plastics or industrialism, and he did have fur and whales.

Hmm ty KMadCandy, I see where your coming from, but my impression was, Plastics obsoletes fur, so I can't use it, but less advanced Civ's will still get benefit, and hence will actively seek and desire fur or Whales..

So Why, and I beg to differ, CAN'T I CONTINUE to trade fur...I'm not using or benefiting from the resourse in my cities....ok through trade I am.

It doesn't really specify in the manual, you may be very right, but as you say, how can you CONTINUE to trade for Fur.......that seems even more barbaric, then the supposed fur trade we've obsoleted with plastics...

2 me, it should be the reverse, I can't benefit with :) or :love: but lesser civs still can....

:aargh: it seems to be in reverse.....

:gripe: :dubious:

Top Bottom