I've posted this various other places, including the Pitboss forum here, but not sure who reads which forums. 3.19 is up. However, I'd like to get an agreement to wait to patch. I proposed June 20th. People need time to check mod and savegame compatibility, download the patch, etc.. Last patch we had issues in various games where some people patched and some didn't, leading to missed turns, reinstalls, etc. Whether or not we even patch these particular games is not the point, I'm just trying to get people to not be in a hurry to do it to allow time for discussion and testing. If you do patch your personal install, you should probably also backup your 3.17 version.