3000 Years of Rome (RFC)

New update!

Pompeii is mine once again. They weren't expecting a surprise landing in southern Italy, were they?
Spoiler :

Here's a better picture of the sides. Basically, it's Rome, America, Mongolia, Japan, India, and Babylon against Portugal, England, Germany, France, Egypt, Vikings, Spain, and Mali. World War Three. No nukes yet though... (note: By the way the war has been going, this will most likely change)

Spoiler :

I'm really a big fan of surprise landings. Spain is going to be put out of it's misery. Hopefully I can kill them off, weaken Portugal, and cause Spain to re-spawn in actual Spain.
Spoiler :

Ah ha, Rome and Milan are now mine! Mission accomplished!
Spoiler :

Perhaps the start of a North African takeover by me?
Spoiler :

France collapsed! *insert Napoleon Dynamite "Yes!" here*

Will Germany become the next new enemy? Will Mali be a major pain in the rear? Will disaster strike and cripple my war effort? Find out next time, on 3000 Years of Rome!

Attachments

• Con99.jpg
    Con99.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 1,497
  • Con101.jpg
    Con101.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,475
  • Con102.jpg
    Con102.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 1,455
  • Con105.jpg
    Con105.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 1,459
  • Con104.jpg
    Con104.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 1,513
  • Con103.jpg
    Con103.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 1,467
Good work on those surprise landings. Those did the job pretty well it seems. Keep it up.

Actually, Roosevelt managed to sink a few Portugese ships and take some English colonies in Canada. That was about it though. Mongolia and Japan didn't do crap, so I was left fighting Egypt, Mali, Germany, England, France, and Spain all on my own. Speaking of that, let's see how things have gone so far:

Those damn dirty Germans took Solin! But then I took it back. For I have the power of drafting.

Spoiler :

Finally put those damn dirty Spaniards out of their misery, all that remains is for Portugal to be so de-stabilized that they just collapse.

Spoiler :

Guess who's plan went perfectly? That's right, mine. For I am many wickeds.

Spoiler :

Suddenly, a Malinese SoD appears! And guess what? My oil has been knocked out of commision by repeated German attacks, thus crippling what is left of my war effort. You see, the reason I needed Portugal to collapse was so I'd have one less enemy to worry about. I've been on the defensive since a botched attack on Egypt in which one Marine destroyed two Modern Armors and three Mech. Infantries. Then my oil was destroyed, and those damn dirty Americans won't give me any oil because... I don't know why, they just won't. Damn Yanks. So what does that leave me? A little red button the Emperor keeps hidden inside his robes, as he chills proper in Constantinopolis...

Spoiler :

Oh, so many quotes could go here! But I'll leave it at this: I felt -really- good seeing that mushroom cloud go up. I felt better when...

Spoiler :

No more SoD. Mali just lost their offensive army, and their stability, was as of that turn, unstable/collapsing. With Mali out of the way, I can take that North African oil, and start the engines of my war machine once more. Having no air force really sucks, take it from someone who's been on the receiving end of carpet bombings without absolutely no defense. They knocked out my iron!

Will Germany crash and burn like the Hindenburg? Will Mali descend into civil war like some 3rd world unstable African country? Will Germany grow a pair and send the singe SoD that could knock me out of the game? Find out next time, on 3000 Years of Barely Holding Onto Power, er, Rome!

Attachments

• Con106.jpg
    Con106.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 1,412
  • Con109.jpg
    Con109.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 1,404
  • Con110.jpg
    Con110.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 1,398
  • Con113.jpg
    Con113.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,400
  • Con112.jpg
    Con112.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 1,401
  • Con111.jpg
    Con111.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 1,403
Nice update! Btw, how did England collapse?

Hmm... I think America took one too many colonies. Last time I checked, the Americans owned Scotland and New Zealand, and all of Canada, so... Yea, I think they just got too good at war for the Brits to handle.

Nice story. The minimap of the rest of the world has piqued my interest. Would you mind posting a few screenies of the rest of the world, if its not too big a request? :please:
Good luck surviving 3000 years!

Nice story. The minimap of the rest of the world has piqued my interest. Would you mind posting a few screenies of the rest of the world, if its not too big a request? :please:
Good luck surviving 3000 years!

I would, but I'm not sure how far I can zoom out before borders vanish and are replaced with just the city markers. It might be hard to gather screenshots, but I can try.

how about a save?

Ah, now that's possible. Just be sure to have an older RFC version ready so it can actually load, if you're intent on seeing the world map. Anyways, I'm sick again, so I'm only gonna cover to the end of this war. I have many more screenshots waiting, though.

Egypt collapses, making one less enemy that could attack me in what once was called the Holy Land. That's my weakest spot, other than Anatolia. No defense at all there.

Spoiler :

I nuked those two cities, just to I could roll in my line mech. infantry and take them without a fight. This leads to this...

Spoiler :

My war effort was all but crippled from this, I was fighting on what units I could draft and had no defense from air attacks at all. So, this was a good deal of me.

Spoiler :

So this is what it's like to be on the receiving end of a nuke. Not that bad, considering how they failed to destroy their target (apparently, that iron mine by the Carpathians).

Spoiler :

I get this dude to speed up production in Constantinopolis. Never can have enough production. On another note, what exactly does power (from coal plants and such) do? I mean, I think it speeds up production, but I don't know.

Spoiler :

Now that I have peace with Mali, I can start rebuilding my shattered armies, and not have to worry about that oil being destroyed.

Spoiler :

And once Mali is out, Germany quickly follows with a cease-fire. I just know he's going to come back with a bigger army. But this time, I'll be ready.

Will Germany strike back? Will Mali be a backstabber? Will any of the fallen European powers come back from the dead and make their war against me? Find out next time, on 3000 Years of Rome!

Attachments

• Con114.jpg
    Con114.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 1,351
  • Con116.jpg
    Con116.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,306
  • Con117.jpg
    Con117.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 1,311
  • con118.jpg
    con118.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 1,331
  • Con119.jpg
    Con119.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 1,335
  • Con115.jpg
    Con115.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 1,370
  • Con120.jpg
    Con120.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,336
It's okay if you don't get detailed info on screenshots. A broad overview of some of the continents would satisfy me. Great update. Good luck!

most modern day building require power, such as airports and factories

Huh, it's never required me to have power before making those... Perhaps power is needed to have the bonuses those buildings give.

And I'm not sure I can attach the save of this game, it's currently nearing 2000 MB. Or is it KB? I think it's MB. I'll have to check. It could be just easier to buy some world maps and post pictures of how each continent is doing.

Top Bottom