3150BC - Turn Chat Instructions - Monday, September 9th

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Due to the monitor on my Civ3 computer dying suddenly, I can't play Monday's turn chat. I've installed an older monitor, but it's not up to playing Civ3 (of course...). So, the DP will be the next in CoC. Grey Fox can't play since he has an 8:00am class the next day (or on the same day as the turn chat his time). That would leave Chiefpaco as the DP if he can come. Our next city will be founded this turn chat, so it's a vital turn.

Just follow the queue:

Iron Working
Alphabet
Writing
Ceremonial Burial
Literature
The Wheel
Mysticism
Pottery
Masonry
Horseback riding
Map Making
Polytheism
Monarcy (Through popular demand)
Mathematics
Construction
Code Of Laws
Philosophy
The Republic
Currency

Contact has been made with the Japanese, and Aztec territory has been located! :D

Turn 5 Save

Turn Chat Summary

3150BC and our warrior driven exploration of the SW and S continues with little to show, until in 3000BC a number of exciting developments occur: we build our long planned settler, a band of Aztec Jaguar wariors is sighted atop the southern moutains, and we finally discover the fabled land of the Aztecs SSE of Bavaria! Spurred on by these events, our brave band of settlers set off to the north, and in 2950BC they reach the great northern cattle herd of yore, as our exploring warrior discovers the beginning of Aztec territory to be a forbidding desert-land. 2900 dawns and the Jaguar warriors that were sighted pass into the west, from whence appears an armed band of warriors of a strange new race! Our emissary approached their camp in the evening as they sat eating a strange meal of raw fish and rice but was greeted with contempt and annoyance by one calling himself Tokugawa, Shogun of the Japanese... Uncertain of what action to take, he returns to bring this knowledge back for discussion by our citizens.

Top Bottom