1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

3320 Bc

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by HUSch, Dec 16, 2008.

1. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

The is clear.

1. Ari (1,1/2) heals
    When 'll we go again with him, 1,5/2 is my vote

2. Pyt goes 9 (plan here)

btw there is a good city place on plain/hill and I think There are mountains in the east of Pyt.

2. topas

topas Prince

Ari heal
    Pyt 9
    looks good.

I also think that the tiles HUSch marked as "mountains" are impassable peaks.
    This might make the area, where Pyt is right now, quite interesting strategically...

Concerning potential city-sites
    I would probably not settle HUSch's proposed city. It's definately a really good spot, but it makes other settlements harder.
    My proposal right now would be:
    - southern banana-1: banana + cow + 5 hills (4GL+1desert) on a hill and coastal. Will make a good prod.center quite fast
    - gems-2, if it's at a river-site: rice (irr. with CS via CC) + gems + dye + several river tiles and some hills. Would be a strong commerce-city (with a reasonable production for buildings)
    - pigs-9: pigs + fish + incense + 5 hills (4GL+1desert) on a hill and coastal. Another reasonable prod.city
    - southern clam-8/-8-7: if there is 1 more seafood, I would go for southern clams-8-7 and make it our Moai-city. Otherwise we might want to grab the cow instead, but we have to explore there first... (I don't think the city will need the cows...)
    - northern banana-9: banana + a couple of river tiles + at least 2 hills (GL) + lots of graslands and coastal. (only 1 plains-forrest overlap with pigs-9-city) a good commerce-city preferably after calendar.
    (Note, that we don't know enough especially about Dave's green territory for further planning, but that is what I "see" at the moment.)

3. topas

topas Prince

btw
    He are already up again...

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Prince

Time flies when you are having fun :D

5. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Ok, then I 'll play.