Secret-monger
1. Ari heals, picture there
2. Pyt goes where
I vote 3

Attachments

• 3399 Pyt.JPG
    3399 Pyt.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 171
For exploring i would go 6, but its mor econservative to go 9 in case we have soem enemy comming.

I would go 9 since i think exploring jungles its not that important

Aristotle heal (and trap another rabbit :drool:)
Pythagoras 6 - I don't think anyone can get to us quite yet :shifty:, unless it's with a scout. But scout's can't enter an enemy city, right? :hmm:

Here is an overview picture to help decide exploration direction.

Do we want to focus more on the green hash area, or the yellow hash? I think it depends on whether we'd rather find possible copper in a coastal area, or inland.

Do we know where we want our 2nd city to go?

I'm leaning more towards exploring the green area. Pythagoras could go 3 and then 9 next turn, but that would probably leave an unexplored gap. Moving 9,3,9 the next three turns would get into a good position to check out the green with few gaps. Moving 6 right now might miss the square 2 from the gems.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0053.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0053.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 255
Til now Pyt goes my plan 1 postet 3520 here.
The Question near or away is part the question, when we 'll build our first settler, because then Pyt must be there to lend defence, and before he must look after copper in the green.

I'm seeing our second city close-by to the capital - perhaps to grab the ivory or gems for early :)... in which case Pythagoras should scout the green area. Of course, access to copper is more important than :) at this point :yup:

My plan for Pyt's way, to see the green, Dave

Attachments

• Pyt's way.JPG
    Pyt's way.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 218
I like the look of that plan. i suppose we'll only need to discuss possible changes from the route if we something tempting.

I suggest that this exploration plan be posted in a different thread (the planning thread :dunno:). This way I won't have to search through an old thread to find the info I'm looking for *winky winky*

I like HUSch's plan for Pytagoras and would move Pyt. according to it unless we find something really interesting.

So my vote would still be
(Ari heal)
Pyt 3

edit: When will we play our turn?

Thx Dave

I 'll play now like the plan.
I can't play, it's not our turn, i think.
I 've send a pn to the last player.

Top Bottom