??????????????

GamezRule

Inconceivable!
ok civ 3 complete help,

i don't know where to post this, but the tech tree is missing a tech, radio, however i can still build radio towers because advanced flight unlocks it, the thing is, in the civilopedia, the actual article on radio towers says radio, but down below on the tech link, it says advanced flight, i just noticed this, and i was wondering if this was a bug by firaxis, or just my game, or just a typo from ww2 in the pacific (which i can remember radio for sure).

Also does the AI EVER HOLD A UN ELECTION????? They beat me to it by 2 turns because i was to lazy to investigate their city and sabotage their terrain (mine to irrigation) :mad:

i will post a save as soon as i can but my stupid vista (which might be part of the problem) won't let me access the save file (funny because i can see it plainly in conquests editor, but i can't get it directly from that directory, nor can i copy/paste it to another directory to upload it :mad: stupid vista

Thanks

Okay, this one is easy. Radio was eliminated as a tech in Conquests and the worker action "build radar tower" was added to Advanced Flight. UN elections are available every 11 turns once it is built, AFAIK. To access files in Vista, you need logged in as an administrator.

wow lol i feel stupid, but i am an admin, its my computer, and i cant get the files up (except in conquests editor and game)

The files aren't stored where you think they are. In the save folder, click on Compatibility Files and they'll show up. I need to select "Run as Administrator" to get Conquests to run right on my computer; you might try this if you run across strange rules in the game. If you do this, the location of the save files will change.

Never used Vista, but in Win7 if I start C3C as admin, it will have the autority to save its files in the Program Files x86 where you expect it. If you don't it puts them in User folders. Different apps get them in different location, such as Local, Local Roaming and Virtual Storage and so on.

I had been pulling my hair out trying to get CAII to come up with the new saves, till I got C3C to store them where I expected and CAII to run as admin as well.

yeah ironically i found it just a few minutes after my last post

Top Bottom