375 bc - 275

No ideas, then I 'll play like I want,
Promote the Holk2 with wood 2 and Ax2 with CR. Additional at Jute attack next turn, Ax goes at grasland.

There is no ideas from you, so I 'll attack jute, the ax goes in direction of the barb-city.

In the south I moved the units. I want to see the Cav-town.

After eot 1 barb warrior left jute; o there is only 1 warrior in jute.

Attachments

• 200 Barb town for us.jpg
    200 Barb town for us.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 194
A question for the next turn:

Should we take the barb city for us, or destroy?

I take the town (and 28 :gold:). We trade with Kaz the ivory for gold and send money 70:gold: to them. For this we reduced the research rate.

In CERN is the forge builded, and I want some missonaries for culture in Bletchley and Jute, also in Gott for happyness.
We need also some worker and MPs (archers).

The above all sounds ok.
Which barb town, the one in the floodplains area, or the one to the east of Bletchley Park?
I wonder how long till we need courthouses and FP to lower city maintenance costs...

There is this poll about the patch 3.19

For me it's the same
Any ideas.

I won't patch until HOF MOD v.3.19 comes out. So if we patch I would be unable to play any turnsets. But since I'm not playing any turnsets anyhow, I don't see a problem with it if you want to patch. Vote how you wish.

In CERN is the forge builded, and I want some missonaries for culture in Bletchley and Jute, also in Gott for happyness.
We need also some worker and MPs (archers).

Yeah, all that stuff. Do we have one city that will be specialized as our military unit production city? Highest hammer city, should get barracks forge and Heroic Epic... and build all the MP's for all the small cities whose scant production should go to basic infrastructure (granaries, etc).

Missionaries build wherever they can build fastest. Spread to farthest away cities (from the holy city) first because closer cities are more likely to get spontaneous (free!) spread.

Peri is with the hillmines and cows one of the best; additional we can build moai to get some more production at water tiles. HE needs a unit with 10 XP.

Dave
it's the floodplaintown in the north.

Top Bottom