[R&F] 38 New Steam Achievements

Why “Die another Day”? Bond doesn’t kill a governor in that movie, he kills a Korean colonel/businessman. Shouldn’t it be “Live and Let Die” since Bond kills the Military Governor of San Monique? Also Die Another Day was awful.

Perhaps the Firaxis staff aren't big Bond fans, and just picked a random title :p

I'm now seeing all the details of the new achievements. Did they change it, or is it a glitch? I got screenshots, not sure if I can upload them from my phone.

Hmm, I did some of the requirements for them while they were still hidden, but they didn't trigger. I hope they don't glitch out for me when I do the requirements again... I got a golden age about 8 minutes after the game came out!

Also, a few existing leaders have new unique achievements

England - “No taxation without representation” - revolting city icon. Lose a city from loyalty?

"As England, have a coastal city with a Royal Navy Dockyard and an improved source of tea turn disloyal"?

I was going to update the OP with what everyone found so far, but when I checked my list to get the new ones I completed, I saw that none of them are hidden anymore.

I got this one in my game today, and it made me :lol:

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Have an improved Amber resource in a city with a Zoo and an Archaeological Museum at the start of the turn

Die Another Day
Neutralize a Governor with a Spy

Frenemy
Gain control of an Ally's city after it becomes disloyal, and choose to keep it

Dark Horse
Win the game while in a Dark Age

I'm going to break the wheel
Earn three Golden Ages in a row

EDIT: Oops, I didn't realize they were all revealed.

Just wanted to mention that "Holy Righteous Queen Tamar" seems to be bugged. It just triggered for me when I converted a single City State instead of all of them.

Just wanted to mention that "Holy Righteous Queen Tamar" seems to be bugged. It just triggered for me when I converted a single City State instead of all of them.
Had you only discovered a single city state at that point?

The "Metroplex" achievement is bugged too. I got it after starting building a wonder next to the government plaza, with no districts or other wonders next to it at all. I think it triggered because I didn't own those tiles yet.

This isn't correct Dutch grammar is it? Native Dutch people/linguists care to way in? The ship is called "De Zeven Provinciën" so it misses a diaerersis and the words are in the wrong order.

"Triple Seven

As Wilhelmina, have seven cities and seven Zeven de Provincien at the start of the turn"

And while I'm at it, this might be grammatically correct, but it changes the meaning somewhat : P

"District 12

Build every district type in one city and the Colosseum"

Triple seven doesn't seem to be working. I have more than seven zeven provincien and seven cities, all fully loyal too, and it doesn't pop.

That, or cities you capture or get in a peace deal doesn't count.

EDIT: I was wrong, it works, I had one UU too many.

Last edited:
Triple seven doesn't seem to be working. I have more than seven zeven provincien and seven cities, all fully loyal too, and it doesn't pop.

That, or cities you capture or get in a peace deal doesn't count.

Or it has to be exactly 7 cities and UU, not more than.

Or it has to be exactly 7 cities and UU, not more than.
I had exactly 7 cities and exactly 7 unique ships, didn't pop, waited a few turns, bought an eighth ship to be sure. Doesn't pop.

EDIT: You were correct! I had eight UUs, one was hiding in a bloody polder and I didn't see it although I triple checked. Achievement popped when I deleted the two extra units.

Last edited:
It seems bugged, I have 7 cities and 7 ships and nothing is happening.

Top Bottom