3800 BC, game says turn 5

Tinkerbell

Prince
Here we go again:

We have one very nice advantage, we are the last team. This mean that we can discuss the end of turn things. In this case, the cultural border of our capital grew. Look at all the nice things we got.

BTW: De map was created with a double screenshot and photoshop. Does anybody know and easier way to make one?

Map:

Demograph:

Note: Screenshots were taken AFTER end of turn. (might influence the demograph)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 171
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 203
BTW: De map was created with a double screenshot and photoshop. Does anybody know and easier way to make one?
Zoom out a notch and use just the printscreen in-game?
The image is too large to display even in a full-screen window.

Edit: zooming out doesn't work, the image gets too small IMO.
Still, the photoshopped one is too big. I'd suggest just using two images, one for the warrior and one for the city.

I caught the demographics before end of turn, in the other thread.

Dave
Is there a better possibility at forum to resize pictures (we have it so in GWT)? Otherwise only thumbnails in the discussion fred. I would prefer it.

We are up!

How do we move our warrior?
We can either continue NE (-> 9), head SE (-> 3) or move 8 (or 7) to check out the spot for seafoods before continuing to move NE.

As I regard the area as a possible location for our second or third city, if there is another seafood, I would like to check for seafood, because we probably won't have another warrior in this area until we have to decide upon where to settle...

If we don't check I would move 3 and continue moving to the SE.

Looking for seafood is important - especially if we won't have another unit through here for some time.

Financial is leveraged by coastal cities :)

pg
About what I thought;)
If we have seafood here, it will be a very nice early city. Pigs+seafood for fast growth, some chops for an early powerful start and several hills for a good early production. Seafood or 1 coastel tile will make the city pay itself...

tinkerbe11 (in other thread)
9 is about the only direction beside returning home that I absolutely don't like...

So it's 3 for 8, if I read Peter above correct. And no oither vote.

I don't know the timetable of the other member, but i would like to read more votes for or against the move 8.

I think we saw incense before, but it appears that pigs-9 is a nice city-site...
fish and pigs, 6 hills and some chops. (+happiness from incense as a bonus)

Yes, pigs-9 is really nice. Good food, coastal - library and scientists :)

Later on, windmills :woohoo:
:run: I'm getting excited about our lands given that we are Financial :drool:

Top Bottom