3d Downloads Help!!! I Need Helllllpppp!!!ya Hear???!??

Civilationisme

Chieftain
3d dowloads SUCKS!!! (for me)
:mad: :mad: :mad: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :mad: :mad: :mad
It just doesn't do anything:cry: ...I've had it up for three (COUNT EM: THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :eek: :crazyeye:) hours and nothings friggin happened. can you guys help me at all? i'll post info if ya need it...

Nothing happened when it's your turn to download (usually after a couple of minutes)? Did it tell you to click a link to start the download?

Some also need activeX controls.

well, here's what happens.

say I wanted to download...I dunno, TCW or AOI or something. I click on da link, and I scroll down. I usually says something like "3 minutes to download or something.

and it stays that way. for-freaking-ever.
Could someone mirror these files to file shack or something??? anything but there cause it hates me. I'll try ur guysez suggestion first tho...hope THEY work...

thx in advance!

mmh, did you try refreshing the page? press F5 to do so. Maybe its just not refreshing and it keeps on showing the page that says 3 minutes left

Then it's one of those sites that forces you through a download queue. For whatever reason, the script that controls the queue (by it javascript, activex or whatever) isn't loading or running correctly.

What browser are you using? If it's anything besides IE, try using IE to do the download?

Wow- i think someones OD'd on the Caffine today!

well, i've been using IE:crazyeye: . maybe i'll try firefox or something:rolleyes: . b bak...;)

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!:crazyeye:! !!:crazyeye: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazyeye:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid question: did you actually click the "Start Downloading" link when you get to the 3D Downloads page?

For example, for this E3_2006_Nintendo_Press_Event.avi file: http://www.3ddownloads.com/Conferences/Movies/E3_2006_Nintendo_Press_Event.avi

To download it, you click the above link to get to the file info page, then you scroll down to click the "Start Downloading" on that page.
After you click that link, a popup window will appear with something like
Currently in Queue

You are waiting for E3_2006_Nintendo_Press_Event.avi...

Estimated Waiting Time: 2 minutes

This window will refresh in 60 seconds.

Thunderfall said:
Stupid question: did you actually click the "Start Downloading" link when you get to the 3D Downloads page?

For example, for this E3_2006_Nintendo_Press_Event.avi file: http://www.3ddownloads.com/Conferences/Movies/E3_2006_Nintendo_Press_Event.avi

To download it, you click the above link to get to the file info page, then you scroll down to click the "Start Downloading" on that page.
After you click that link, a popup window will appear with something like
Yeah, the OP said above that he gets a page that says "your download will begin in 3 miutes" and as he says, it gets stuck on that

Top Bottom